Mobile Who else knows about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenTerrabyte

Empress of Light
I have recently been hearing rumors about a sword that was just recently discovered in Mobile, apparently called the Masamune, that drops from Armored Skeletons. It looks like a silver samurai sword. I've seen screenshots... Apparently though it crashes the game soon after getting it! So I'd like to know who else has heard, or if anyone has maybe even had this happen!

Much like the rumour that you could get a S.D.M.G. from an Extractinator, this is not true.

Here's the screenshot anyway:
image.jpg

I know the right side of the screen is cut off, that doesn't mean anything. It was posted somewhere that only accepts square images.
Now, I think it looks real, it seems to me like a sprite that fits into Terraria. If it's fake, it's edited really well, it's not THAT easy to make a fake sprite that looks like it actually belongs in Terraria. Mobile version has many... Hidden oddities. I think it's real. I HAVE asked Codeglue about this and I'm waiting for a response.

I think it's the katana
It might from the de bug window thing
I messed around with that menu and got a shotgun somehow

Isn't Katana, not 1.2, but 1.2.3? I doubt they'd do that without doing any other 1.2 things! Unless... The rest is hidden in the programming! And it wasn't accessible from the debug menu! And 1.2 is coming out in A FEW WEEKS!

He was saying 1.2 in a few weeks was fake, not the thread. He would be in trouble if he made a troll thread however.

was about to say mods but then i realized it was mobile..
Mods have been done for Mobile actually. I have seen a Crimson mod, complete with music an everything, even though it completely replaced the Corruption, but it was not just a mere texture change.
As for this, I WOULD believe it could be a mod if it weren't for more than one person claiming to have had this happen. But nobody on HERE has. It may have been a joke between the people saying they had it happen. If someone could maybe do me a favor and see if the sprite as shown in the screenshot can be found in the spritesheets? Someone who has the ability to do so. If it is found in there, it is pretty much confirmed. If it is nowhere in any of the spritesheets, it is deconfirmed. That sounds like a sure way to find out, right?

So good point there. Could be modded!

I don't really see a single reason to believe this. Yknow, except for when we count 'but mobile has thur own stuff' as a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom