Mobile Who else knows about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't spread false rumors. People can find your post in search results, and often times things get confusing for newer or less active members of the Terrarian communities.
What I'm trying to do is to ask for input on how credible it is, because this rumor has confused me.

and even if it was real
why is it impressive?

like... it's a generic sword. if anything it would probably be something in between the phase sabre, and the excalibur at best. or maybe in between the cobalt sword and the phase sabre.

u fel 4 it trololo :dryadnaughty:
Tbh, I thought you were referring to the thread in general and not the whole 1.2 thing.

If it does exist, what I want to know is why these things keep being obtainable when you're not even supposed to get it in the first place.

and even if it was real
why is it impressive?

like... it's a generic sword. if anything it would probably be something in between the phase sabre, and the excalibur at best. or maybe in between the cobalt sword and the phase sabre.
It's not that impressive at all. I just keep hearing about it, I wanna get to the bottom of it!

I wanna get to the bottom of it!
"It's a giant sword that reaches 12 blocks in front of u
It's crafted with 10 breaker blades
It's a giant sword that reaches 12 blocks in front of u
It's crafted with 10 breaker blades"

the bottom of the barrel has been reached.

If you * really wanted to prove it* here is what you do, you use the cheat keyboard to spawn a bunch of armoured skeletons and do that for an hour. When you are done, look over results and conclude that you have whited an hour of your life

The cheat keyboard is GONE now, remember?

And why can't someone try what I said about looking in the spritesheets? I can't but I know at least one person should be able to.

1. Wow! I'll try and do some research
2. There IS an update incoming, but it's just the thanksgiving uodate
Please don't spread false rumors. People can find your post in search results, and often times things get confusing for newer or less active members of the Terrarian communities.
Don't judge a book by its cover

He was spreading false rumors about the release date of the mobile update. Saying, essentially, "Lol. You fell for it; I was trolling," does not justify posting that type of false information on the official forums.

I'll lock it as soon as one of the below happens:
1. Codeglue says something in the case, I'm waiting for an answer on Twitter
2. Someone checks the spritesheets for the graphics of the sword shown in the screenshot
3. Someone manages to get better proof of having it in game, like if they aquire it and get it on Everplay or something.

If any one of those three things happen, I'll lock it.

someone should go look at the current tombogiri sprite for mobile. if it is the recolored gungnir then this is fake or someone broke the NDA and revealed a mobile 1.2 beta pi c or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom