PC Who Gives A Shop? Selling Pre-Hardmode Items For A Low Price!

Techno Mancer

Brain of Cthulhu
Hello! This is my shop, where I sell anything you need Pre-Hardmode. Just request an item and I'll happily grind it if it is in the realm of realism and then sell it to you for a low and realistic fee. Prices below.

SHIPPING FEE:
20 Gold (Normal)
25 Gold (Expert)

COMMONLY NEEDED:
Any 1 sword required to make the Night's Edge: 40 Gold.
Expert drops except Demon Heart: 1 platinum 10 gold.
General Boss drops: 10 Gold.

REMEMBER, ONLY PRE-HM ITEMS.

As i said, ill grind them. I have the gel but ill get the gold. That's why theres a shipping fee, its the cost for me grinding them

Yes. Anything obtainable pre-HM i will grind. It is 2 platinum though, the Radio is horrible to get.

If I threw in a sextant, could I get the cost down a little? If not I'll still pay the 2 plat. It's the only piece I need for the dang cell phone. I'm also looking for lava charms, if you find a couple of them, I'm interested. I've never been able to find one, and although not necessary, as a collector of sorts it really irks me.

I'll grind anything obtainable pre-hm so yes to the lava charm. Also I have no interest in a sextant, but i guess ill take it in case anyone else needs one for the price deduction of 45 gold.

I need 3 Slime Statues. It's odd but I can't be asked to look through what could end up being multiple world generations for them.

I would like 1 bone key. It is perfectly possible to get it pre-hardmode! (I got 1!) And, since the Dungeon Guardian shows up on the map, (like a boss) will the price be 10 gold?

Also, if you happen to find this request slightly odd or hard-to-do, here is something else I want:
Spear traps! (Other traps are fine but I won't be willing to pay as much for them. And, I do not want dart traps.)
They are also obtainable pre-hardmode. Just use a hoik! :D

Alright, both of you are on my list. (Yes the Bone Key will be 10 gold because it's a boss and in my opinion the Guardian is easy with the right late-game weapons)

Back
Top Bottom