Who here is HYPED for Ancients awakened!

ARE YOU GUYS HYPED!

• Total voters

TheForsakenOne

Skeletron Prime
I am SO EXCITED for this mod. While i do agree that the game could use some more mid game content (As well as another way to spawn the Broodmother/Hydra (And i'm also waiting for the Hydra update)) I Just Am loving what I'm seeing from the AA devs, New music almost constantly, a crap ton of biomes, lots of original bosses, and a lot more being teased.

I Just have one question.

If IZ is a superancient, Then what the hell is oblivion, not to mention that Terra boss that is supposed to be in the Terrarium. We know that their will be 5 superancients, Decay, Shen Doragon, Infinity Zero, Soul of Cthulhu, and Mushroom Madness. So where does it leave those two? They aren't even on the wiki.

BUT ANYWAY, I'M STILL HYPED!

Terra, Oblivion, Azathoth, and a secret one
So which one is the final Boss? I's Guessing the secret one right? (please don't let it be some SUPERHYPERANCIENT)
Also, are you guys in need of a lore writer? I have some experience(I wrote a 51K word novel compleatly lore based) and could do some basic lore (i noticed that even though the wiki page says the bosses have lore this is not the case). I have been following this mo for a while, and think that its characters have the basis for some really good lore (Sorry if my original post was a bit too aggressive).
If you are interested in my offer (Proposal? I'm not really sure what to call it) Reply to this post or Email me at [email protected]

I am SO EXCITED for this mod. While i do agree that the game could use some more mid game content (As well as another way to spawn the Broodmother/Hydra (And i'm also waiting for the Hydra update)) I Just Am loving what I'm seeing from the AA devs, New music almost constantly, a crap ton of biomes, lots of original bosses, and a lot more being teased.

I Just have one question.

If IZ is a superancient, Then what the hell is oblivion, not to mention that Terra boss that is supposed to be in the Terrarium. We know that their will be 5 superancients, Decay, Shen Doragon, Infinity Zero, Soul of Cthulhu, and Mushroom Madness. So where does it leave those two? They aren't even on the wiki.

BUT ANYWAY, I'M STILL HYPED!
Oblivion is a Titan, the Hyper Ancient stuff was scrapped. Oblivion is the Titan of the Void.

Back
Top Bottom