Do you praise the torch god?

• Yes

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • ALL HAIL THE TORCH GOD!!!!!

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters
The event is pretty cool. I really like the auto-torch swap and the lighting from the biome torches looks so good.

I set up an area in my Master Mode BoC arena, and took all my non-Journey characters to praise the Torch God and receive his Favor.

Just equip Hermes Boots and a double-jump and run clockwise around the arena.

ALL HAIL THE TORCH GOD!

My arena:

Capture 2020-06-06 14_24_28.png

By the time it was added or I heard about it my 1.4 run was over and wasn't willing to go back because I'm doing modded runs right now. I'd try it out next 1.4 run. :p

The Torch God is my new master. Both Duke Fishron and Empress of Light have pledged loyalty to the Torch God, but even if they didn't, I would still declare my loyalty.

With his power inside me, my biome bases and Underground mining tunnels have never looked so beautiful before. He has helped me bring new light to the Underworld and Dungeon as well.
:dryadsmile:

(For the event itself, yes I enjoy it. I'm always looking to develop my skills in dodging enemy attacks since it helps greatly while playing Terraria's harder difficulties and helps for other games I play in general. It will be a new tradition for me in each new playthrough to face the Torch God to earn the ability to torch swap the right torches into biomes.)

Plot-twist: we've been the servants of the Torch God all along, we spread his influence by spreading torches all over the world, houses, caves, the arena..... as we provide the sacrifices of bosses in the name of Torch God.

Plot-twist: we've been the servants of the Torch God all along, we spread his influence by spreading torches all over the world, houses, caves, the arena..... as we provide the sacrifices of bosses in the name of Torch God.
Well duh! We praise him, so of course, I help him, and I make sure everyone likes him, explaining that torches made from slimes are better than ones made out of coal....

Some cultist tried to get me to worship some squid-faced god the other day. I took out my torch, and lit his robes on fire.

ALL HAIL TORCH GOD!!!
ALL HAIL THE TORCH GOD!!! HE LIGHTS UP THE DARKNESS FOR US, WHEN WE NEED IT MOST!!! HE ALSO GAVE US THE BLESSING OF CORAL TORCHES, WHICH WORK UNDERWATER!!!

Back
Top Bottom