Short Story Who is the guide?

Kadius

Terrarian
The guide.
He spawns in every new world we generate.
But is he the same guide or a different guide? Is the guide here to guide us or destroy us? These are all questions you may have been asking. So let's hop in to it. The guide is great, he teaches us the basics of survival and gives us pointers. OR IS HE?
I am going to prove to you once and for all that the guide is Terraria's ultimate enemy. The ultimate evil. He. Is. Satan himself.
"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT that's obsurd. next-" ahhhhh but hear me out dear reader. Here are my points of evidence.
The guide is the only thing that, when killed, summons the WoF. So how is it that the guide's death is enough to anger the keeper of the underworld? Simple, the guide is the lord of the underworld. Why do demons carry voodoo dolls of him? It is a holy icon, a charm and they are very precious. This may have only been small but why do you think the guide instructs us to build, craft and of course... kill. He wants us to destroy terraria! Guys. You have to stop him. Don't listen to the guide. Live your own life! DONT FOLLOW THE GUIDE! Before it's too la-.......... *static*

Back
Top Bottom