Who is your favorite song artist?

I have too many options to pick a favourite, but out of the ones I can think of right now are: Supertramp, The Alan Parsons Project, Aviators, and Chris De Burgh.
Also, some of those are bands, but I'm assuming they count as well. There are also probably other bands I'm forgetting right now.

EDIT 09.11.2021: Removed Tears for Fears, as I've mostly lost interest in them by now, and they just aren't at the same level as the other ones I have listed.

Last edited:
Speaking for favorite song artist as of 2023, my favorite artist is now Isana Remix, the best remix and medley in the entire Mario Kart series. I have yet listened many times for Mario Kart Medley 2022

Michael Salvatori, the man who never misses.

Michael Salvatori could throw a ball in the opposite direction of a field goal & still have it hit, because Michael Salvatori never misses.

Michael Salvatori could write a song that goes against everything in music theory & still make it a banger, because Michael Salvatori never misses.

Michael Salvatori got his wife pregnant on the FIRST attempt, because Michael Salvatori never misses!

It's only a shame that alot of his main works now are for a dying game with terrible developer management. I swear, Michael Salvatori's shoulders must be aching from just how hard he's carried the Destiny franchise over the years.

I really can't pin down which one of his masterpieces are my favorite, but here's a taste for y'all who don't know of Michael Salvatori's glory:

(Literally the best thing Lightfall had to offer-)

Michael Salvatori, the man who never misses.

Michael Salvatori could throw a ball in the opposite direction of a field goal & still have it hit, because Michael Salvatori never misses.

Michael Salvatori could write a song that goes against everything in music theory & still make it a banger, because Michael Salvatori never misses.

Michael Salvatori got his wife pregnant on the FIRST attempt, because Michael Salvatori never misses!

It's only a shame that alot of his main works now are for a dying game with terrible developer management. I swear, Michael Salvatori's shoulders must be aching from just how hard he's carried the Destiny franchise over the years.

I really can't pin down which one of his masterpieces are my favorite, but here's a taste for y'all who don't know of Michael Salvatori's glory:

(Literally the best thing Lightfall had to offer-)
Ah, yes, didn't know he did Destiny, mostly I just know of him because of the Halo soundtrack.

Which, generally I'd say I've at times wished that if I were a game developer that I'd have him and Martin on the team to do the soundtrack, because of how much I liked some of the Halo soundtrack.

tough choice... dunno if i can only pick one favorite.

i love disturbed, skillet, and five finger death punch.

a favorite song from each would be...

the vengeful one, not gonna die, and cradle to the grave.

Metric - Canadian Alternative Rock
Rammstein, Lindemann - German Industrial Metal
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Australian Alternative Rock
Patrick Wolf - English Indie
The MusMus/Uplift Spice - J-Metal
Hikaru Utada - J-Pop

Back
Top Bottom