PC Who wants to join me in worlds first thrower class game completion?

There are five classes in the game. Melee, Ranger, Magic, Summoner, and Thrower. All of these classes have endgame support except for thrower. Thrower class dies off right after wall of flesh. The goal is to use a pre-hardmode class and beat the game with it. Not too hard right? lol

I have been on this topic for a while over the years and have been practicing how to beat this game as thrower. I have pretty much figured it out for one slight issue. Beenades where just too slow to kill the mechanics. Later on I have found that the bone-glove was the way to go. This first run will be to just test run all the bosses. We will be using a pre-setup class. The official run will be streamed to twitch.

For certain bosses it will be more difficult. For instance planteria on expert does a TON of DPS and being that we will be in pre-hm armor we need a clever way around that. This is where hoik comes in handy. Yes, 1.2 days are back for the win. This is my design for killing plantera with thrower:
im6Sy0J.png

Some call this cheating but is it really? Think about it your still doing all 100% damage to the boss by your own throwing weapons. Some use rails & minecarts so that must be cheating too. My goal is to try and clear as much land as possible and try it without hoik. But will just be hard as you also have allot of hornets and bees that deal huge amounts of damage.

This will be our loadout. Keep in mind this is for the trial boss-run. Official run we will be starting from scratch. The celestial shell, avenger emblem, and destroyer emblem will be used when its time for them. I'm just bringing them so I dont have to craft them later on. (Test run remember).
ROPJPD6.png

Feel free to add me on steam: xXCrypticNightXx or Comment Bellow if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom