Who/What got you into Terraria?

What/Who got you into Terraria?

• A friend told me about it.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Saw it in the store. Bought it. Played it. Loved it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thought i'd get a break from Minecraft

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A YouTuber played it. Thought it was kinda cool 8-I

• Other (Please specify in the comment section!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KangarooGuy

Steampunker
There are a ton of Terraria players all over the world. But, I have one question. How did you all know about this game? How did you all progress through the whole thing and still, you're still playing it? Me? I just found it in the App Store, and i'm like:

You know what? Let's make Minecraft 2D.

But I expected something else. Not all this Copper, Silver, Lead, Platinum, Tungsten business.
I was expecting the regular ol' Minecraft Survival method thingimabobs. Anyway, Terraria ruled over Minecraft, in my opinion. (Why am I comparing games?)
Anyway, let me ask you, Who, or What, got you into playing Terraria? Answer either in the Poll or in the Comment section below.

By the way, click the eggs below these letters!

A friend wanted to play this game with me. I was unsure, because I was one of those sinners who thought Terraria was a cheap 2D Minecraft ripoff.
Tried it anyway.
Currently over 1800 hours played. My friend did not play more than 23. o_O

A friend wanted to play this game with me. I was unsure, because I was one of those sinners who thought Terraria was a cheap 2D Minecraft ripoff.
Tried it anyway.
Currently over 1800 hours played. My friend did not play more than 23. o_O
Wow, that's just, unbelievable. XD

Let's just say I saw a "demo version" in a random site back when 1.0.3 was the newest version, tried it, liked it, bought it.

A friend bought a four pack when it was on steam. I think it was version 0.7. Played it to bits. The best 5 bucks game my friend ever bought me. ^_^

I was searching Minecraft videos, and in the recommendation section appeared "Minecraft vs Terraria"
so I saw the trailer (the one for 1.1) loved every piece of it. Later, I bought it on Steam, then a second copy for a friend, and finally, the xbox 360 edition (though I hardly play the last one)
Then 1.2 came and here I am, collecting hours played and waiting for 1.3 :dryadgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom