Casual Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters

wilder28

Skeletron Prime
In a fight between characters from these games, who would win? (They are all equipped with the best equipment from their games.). Starbound, Terraria, Minecraft, Total Miner:Forge, and Edge of Space. No mods from any of them. Just an idea I had.

If you're going to make a poll like this, do not include Terraria. It creates extreme bias.

No, it doesn't. It doesn't create bias at all. That's not how bias works. If people are biased in making their decision, that is their decision, and that is their bias. If they want to choose Terraria without providing a reason, it might be biased. But asking or posing a question on Terraria forums, that includes Terraria as an option, is not creating bias. If anything, it just makes it easier for people to be biased if they choose.

I think it'd mainly be a choice between Starbound characters and Terraria Characters, myself. Mainly because how powerful and over-the-top and powerful the weaponry gets in comparison to the others. Minecraft characters wouldn't stand a chance, based on their primitive weapons and armor. Even the enchantments wouldn't provide a significant advantage in battle. Total Miner: Forge doesn't seem like it'd be a whole lot better. Admittedly I don't know a whole lot about Edge of Space's weapons, having not played it, and even trying to search up the weapons and armor leads me to a bunch of procedural stuff, so I'm guessing most of the weapons are procedurally generated to some degree.

So it'd definitely be Terraria vs Starbound in my opinion, with Edge of Space possibly being a contender.

Well, I meant that posting it on a Terraria forum will most likely receive results biased towards Terraria itself, because most people on here like Terraria and that's why they're on here in the first place, and it would be the same for the Starbound forums and any others that have forums.

Well, I meant that posting it on a Terraria forum will most likely receive results biased towards Terraria itself, because most people on here like Terraria and that's why they're on here in the first place, and it would be the same for the Starbound forums and any others that have forums.

So we should not include Terraria in any sort of discussion / debate involving other games while on these forums, just because we fear the results might be biased?

I mean...it sounds a bit silly when you say it out loud, doesn't it?

A terrarian would just fly out of reach with wings and kill everybody with a Chain gun. And Minecraft? They don't have a chance.

Minecraft. For starters, Minecraft and TMF automatically trump the others because 3D characters could just move along the z-axis, making themselves unreachable by 2D characters.

Last edited:
Can't really make that much of an opinion since I don't know about two of the games here; but I think it's obvious that if you had an ability to reach into your videogames and pull out the characters, then proceed to put them in a room to fight each other in a 'real life' environment.

Even if the ones opposing the Terrarian have loads of health, I believe it's obvious who the victor would be. Even if it decides to go with a broadsword, hitting the others enough with the Horseman's Blade would cause so many pumpkins with added DPS.

Minecraft by virtue that from a quick glance, TMF's arsenal seems kinda lacking.
Total Miner 2.0 has amulets and rings + grenade launchers and other stuff. Its arsenal could be bigger.
[DOUBLEPOST=1434097654,1434097527][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can't really make that much of an opinion since I don't know about two of the games here; but I think it's obvious that if you had an ability to reach into your videogames and pull out the characters, then proceed to put them in a room to fight each other in a 'real life' environment.

Even if the ones opposing the Terrarian have loads of health, I believe it's obvious who the victor would be. Even if it decides to go with a broadsword, hitting the others enough with the Horseman's Blade would cause so many pumpkins with added DPS.
If you don't know all of the games, stick to the ones you do know.:)

Total Miner 2.0 has amulets and rings + grenade launchers and other stuff. Its arsenal could be bigger.
Oh :red: grenade launchers? I didn't see that
Maybe the Minecraft character could sue the TMF character for copyright infringement

Back
Top Bottom