• Duke Fishron

Votes: 16 14.5%
  • Moon Lord

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • Lepus (Mobile)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
By experience; The Eye of cthulu,
I was a little newblet crafting a dirt house and I saw the text "you feel a presence watching you" then I got some potions since i felt :red: was about to go down, and it just came in and shuffled my npc's around. An "epic" battle followed, It was pretty close I was left with like 20 hp, he's a joke now but if you barely know anything he'll show you pain.

By aesthetic/design; The Cultists
I really like the entire bubonic plague get up, and the attacks are designed nicely as well.

The Twins always had a place in my heart... I remember on my first HM Boss fight, I summoned them and accidentally put them into Ultra Spam-Mode. It was so epic I almost broke my controller.

OT: Moon Lord, by far.
Everything about it is just intense and amazing.
The music is fitting, he's the hardest boss in the game, and as if that isn't enough, he's the BROTHER OF CTHULHU, so he's basically a god.
though Cenx said he's the brother of Cthulhu, if you knew anything about starcraft horror all the evidence points to show he IS Cthulhu.

Glitched Lunatic Cultist.
That fight was intense.
His electro sphere was shooting 5 bolts at once, fireballs were insanley fast, crystal was machine gunning, dragon was moving a sonic speed and I ended up seeing an Ancient Vision, Ancient Light was nothing special, but...
That fight was awesome.
No, I am not making this up. This actually happened. It was on a server with plugins, so that might have affected it.

though Cenx said he's the brother of Cthulhu, if you knew anything about starcraft horror all the evidence points to show he IS Cthulhu.
I don't know why everyone keeps saying all this stuff.
This is Terraria, a game where you can prevent yourself from drowning by drinking a bottle of water while underwater.
It shouldn't be bound to the rules of other things.

I don't know why everyone keeps saying all this stuff.
This is Terraria, a game where you can prevent yourself from drowning by drinking a bottle of water while underwater.
It shouldn't be bound to the rules of other things.
It's my opinion, and you can have yours. I'll think what I think is right, and you'll think what you think is right.

After not playing Terraria for a long time I jump back in on expert because why not? And I wasn't expecting cthulhu's dash to say the least, I was down to 30 health rather fast so I decided to kind of cheese him with a water bolt and grav potion, it was working all well and dandy until he started moving faster then I was falling.. props to expert mode it's no walk in the park. I also found a skeleton merchant within the first 15 minutes back into the game and I was too poor to get any of the nice items though %:sigh:

Last edited:
Wall of flesh. There's no dancing around swiping at you from inside the walls, swaying around and poking the player. It's a straight up knock down fight. The fact that the power antes up to hardmode levels to give you your first taste of real brutality is even better. Also the boss that building helps the most with, hellroads can get really creative, especially with all the space you have to work with.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439277558,1439277534][/DOUBLEPOST]
Eater of Worlds. It sort of looks cute and cuddly. I want an Eater plushie now!
Eater pet isn't enough for ya?

Eater pet isn't enough for ya?
Nope. But needless to say, the baby Eater of Souls is my preferred pet in-game.

ReLogic released plushies of the Eye of Cthulu and Skeletron. I saw them in-store and I didn't really like them. But so close! They just forgot the boss between the two...

Duke Fishron Utterly destroyed me the first time I took him on. Not many bosses have done that. He has to be my favourite because I play Xbox 360 terraria and I was so excited about him being introduced in the update. When i FINALLY got a truffle worm I was killed in seconds. :sigh:

I also love plantera because of the amazing soundtrack

My favourite is Duke Fishron, because even though his attack pattern is extremely straightforward and predictable there's a lot of depth to it.

If you move too fast he will lose interest and despawn, if you move too slowly, he or the Sharkrons catch you for very high damage and you also have to be very aware of where you are going, because if you leave the ocean or lose track of one Cthulhunado and then run into it it's gonna hurt a lot. And when you finally beat him and hear that satisfying squeak, sometimes you forgot about one Cthulhunado and still get killed. Never actually happened to me, but I got hurt badly trying to get my loot when suddenly Sharkrons.

I just always have so much fun fighting him.

I also like Expert-mode EoC, because the first time I faced it it absolutely blew my mind.

Duke Fishron - challenging and intense fight. I failed on my first battle ever, but after a while I got used to his attacks. Even though he's avaible from the beginning of Hardmode, he's hard and most people must be post-Plantera to fight him. Also most of his rewards are good for a post-Plantera tier. The only thing I dislike is his third phase in Expert Mode - it's mostly luck-based.

Lunatic Cultist - I like the variety of his attacks. It's a fun fight, especially when you have got a flying mount. Flying around, dodging, throwing stuff at him. Interesting fight.

The Twins - two bosses at once chasing you. One shoots lasers, another one spews cursed fireballs. Spazmatism's 2nd phase is interesting. He might be difficult for new players and the attack pattern is dangerous, however it's a pretty fun fight.

Expert Mode:

EoC - when I fought it the first time, he suprised me. I was like "what the hell?" when he started charging me like mad. Simple pattern, but fun fight.

Skeletron - I like tha fact he's pretty challenging in Expert Mode. The attack patterns, the skulls. Unique fight! The only thing I dislike is when you jump on his head while he's charging. It usually leads to insta-death.

I only have console terraria so I can't fight the lunatic cultist, I'm annoyed because it sounds like a good fight from other players.

Hopefully I'll have my new laptop sometime in May to battle the cultist. still quite a bit of money to save up first though :(

DukeFishron.png

I love its appearance, the sound it makes, the goofy mask it drops, the never-need-another-pair-of-wings-again wings it drops, its superspeed compared to any other boss, the fact that I actually feel the need to drink some buff potions when taking it on the first time, and on and on.
You can pretty much cheese any boss in the game if you build/use some precautions, but the Duke's relentless attacks always keep me on my toes.

The first time I fought Fishron I had all the endgame gear and I thought it would be easy. I spawned it and was completely destroyed! Even with good armour it still shreds you to pieces! You have to be VERY quick, if you get stuck anywhere, you're pretty much dead.

Design wise, it has to be Twins. Hands down. I don't know what it is, but these two have a powerful aura that makes them very intimidating.

Back
Top Bottom