Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Duke Fishron

Votes: 16 14.5%
  • Moon Lord

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • Lepus (Mobile)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i love fishron because immediately after summoning him my friends and i went from confident to scrambling panic instantly.

How can it be anything other than Moon Lord? It's so intense. It's visually stunning compared to the rest of the game. So much is going on.

It's like The Twins on crack!
moonlord is ez
[doublepost=1556493732,1556493656][/doublepost]fishron cause expert third phase is harder than every other boss

The Twins. For someone who downloaded a pirated 1.1 crack for mac so that I could play Terraria when I was younger, all of 1.1's content means a lot to me really. Because of this, the bosses play a big impact on what I like in a Terraria boss fight, and when deciding a favorite, I'd either have to pick Wall of Flesh or the Twins. But tbh, I'm pretty sure The Twins sparked my love for eye-based character design. They're just so cool...
[doublepost=1556545019,1556544797][/doublepost]
the wall of flesh. unfortunately, it needs a big buff, it's way too easy.

I feel like a lot of bosses need buffs and sprite rehauls. Especially sprite rehauls. Because, when looking at newer bosses and enemies, the sprites of bosses like Eoc, WoF, all the mechanical bosses, and EoW look outdated. And to be honest, they kinda clash with Terraria's new polished style. I don't know if it's just me though :/

Especially sprite rehauls. Because, when looking at newer bosses and enemies, the sprites of bosses like Eoc, WoF, all the mechanical bosses, and EoW look outdated. And to be honest, they kinda clash with Terraria's new polished style.
Sorry, I feel forced to disagree… I understand your point of view, and I understand the sprite look outdated for a long time player… But I think they still do fit quite well with the new style. EoC could benefit some animation but I absolutly love it's design it's so iconic! The EoW can look a bit shabby compared to others, I agree some polishing could be done but overall, most bosses look fine (unless the resprite is even more awesome!) I Don't really understand what you mean by "new polished style". The art didn't change that much since 1.2 no?

Sorry, I feel forced to disagree… I understand your point of view, and I understand the sprite look outdated for a long time player… But I think they still do fit quite well with the new style. EoC could benefit some animation but I absolutly love it's design it's so iconic! The EoW can look a bit shabby compared to others, I agree some polishing could be done but overall, most bosses look fine (unless the resprite is even more awesome!) I Don't really understand what you mean by "new polished style". The art didn't change that much since 1.2 no?

Perhaps I wasn't really clear enough. I don't really want the designs of the bosses to change. Not in the slightest! They're all classics. What I want however are the sprites to be polished so that they look more up to date in sprite work like some newer bosses! For comparison, If you look at EoC's spritework, and then BoC sprite work, you can see a lot more rich tones and complex the shading is in BoC's sprite. White EoC sticks with harsh tones and really outdated spritework. The complexity of sprites and the overall polish of terraria has been changing as updates have come out. I just think we should polish the sprite work of past bosses to fit the quality of the newer ones!

Perhaps I wasn't really clear enough. I don't really want the designs of the bosses to change. Not in the slightest! They're all classics. What I want however are the sprites to be polished so that they look more up to date in sprite work like some newer bosses! For comparison, If you look at EoC's spritework, and then BoC sprite work, you can see a lot more rich tones and complex the shading is in BoC's sprite. White EoC sticks with harsh tones and really outdated spritework. The complexity of sprites and the overall polish of terraria has been changing as updates have come out. I just think we should polish the sprite work of past bosses to fit the quality of the newer ones!
Oh thanks for the clarification! I thought you wanted to resprite everything, sorry! I agree with you on this point more plaette/shading/details wouyld benefit some bosses! Like when they resprited skeletron! If it's this kind of polish sure :D

Lunatic Cultist. Love the fight, plus I like the look, a plague doctor look like Plague Knight. Though I also love the king slime. :kingslime:

Ocram is my favorite boss, the attacks, servants, and drops make for a very enjoyable fight. In my opinion he fits perfectly in terraria as an almost endgame boss. I've defeated the pillars along with the moon lord and I don't really like how "space themed" the game gets after fighting the golem and the duke. :confused:

I love the lunatic cultist - he has such a cool vibe, no other boss in terraria is just a fricking humanoid with mystical powers, they are all beastly monsters, so lunatic cultist is special and a well designed fun fight.

Last edited:
Duke fishron is one of those bosses you're almost always gonna have a bad time with, and i love it!

(This can include mini-bosses) After you choose in the poll, feel free to say it in the replies, so other people know yours too. There are more the poll couldn't fit, so if these are one of your favorites below, post in the replies...

Mourning Wood
EverScream
Pumpking
Ice Queen
Santa NK1
Flying Dutchman
Martian Saucer
Turkor The Ungrateful (Mobile)
Hands down Pumpking, he's just so fun to fight, I like his scythe attacks a lot, both the melee and the burning sickels, the only reason I don't say frost queen is because of the debuffs and some of her attacks are too random to be fun to dodge, often feeling like you got lucky if you didn't get hit but stayed in close to damage. Also I really like Fishron, I just like the Ice Queen and Pumpking more!

Back
Top Bottom