3DS Why are the moon events not dropping anything?

So the frost moon, I gave up a while ago, but now I’m trying to get the raven staff, it does drop from pumking right? But anyways I fought the event like about 10+ times, and the only drop I got(besides vanity and spooky wood and banners) was the horseman blade, and about each night I either killed 3-5 pumkings and 2-3 morning wood, what is going on here? They would only drop money and hearts, why don’t they drop other items?

Well, the drop rate starts at around 2% then progresses as you get higher in waves. It goes up to 14% which still isn't great. I assume you're getting unlikely. 3-5 isn't that much if you really look at it.

I wouldn't doubt it. There is times I spend 10 minutes farming and others 4 hours... unless it's bug which I doubt because you are getting weapons since you got the blade.
Ughh, well I just wanted the raven pet, but beat the duke and got tempest so it’s no longer a problem, but now it ant the pine needle weapon, so gonna have to farm frost moon, but I only have 1 naughty presence...

Back
Top Bottom