Why can't I find a Magic Mirror?

thatsloppy

Skeletron Prime
I'm honestly confused at this point. I'm already about to fight the Wall of Flesh and I don't have a Magic Mirror. A Magic Mirror is usually the first thing I get right when I start the game! Someone please help!

Last edited:
I'm honestly confused at this point. I'm already about to fight the Wall of Flesh and I don't have a Magic Mirror. A Magic Mirror is usually the first thing I get right when I start the game! Someone please help!
As an actual reply, it's just the nature of randomized loot. There's likely plenty in the world - you just haven't been in any locations where they were at because a Terraria world, even at its smallest, is still pretty large.

I'm assuming you went into Underground Ice as well?

Also, keep in mind all those Recall Potions you found along the way underground are faster than Magic Mirrors, so you're not totally helpless.

As an actual reply, it's just the nature of randomized loot. There's likely plenty in the world - you just haven't been in any locations where they were at because a Terraria world, even at its smallest, is still pretty large.

I'm assuming you went into Underground Ice as well?

Also, keep in mind all those Recall Potions you found along the way underground are faster than Magic Mirrors, so you're not totally helpless.
I actually haven't been to the Underground Ice. I've been super busy getting Molten armor, Making a hellevator, and getting The Reaver Shark

I actually haven't been to the Underground Ice. I've been super busy getting Molten armor, Making a hellevator, and getting The Reaver Shark
If you don't want to take a freebie Mirror just quite yet, I highly recommend pillaging the Underground Ice then. The loot pool is somewhat smaller so I tend to find Mirrors there more often, but it could just be confirmation bias as I tend to do more exploration there than in the normal underground.

Underground Desert tends to have highly concentrated Gold Chests as well, so both locations very likely have at least one Mirror, and should be more than manageable if you're at Molten tier.

Back
Top Bottom