Xbox One Why Can't I mine Hive blocks

I finally found the bee hive to spawn Queen Bee but I can't mine the hive blocks to get into the hive with a Nightmare. Is this a bug or am I just being dumb.

For more specifics on how to help me haven't defeated QueenBee, Eater of Worlds Skeletron, Plantera, Wall of Flesh, Moon lord, The Twins, Skeletron Prime, etc.
The only two bosses I have defeated in this world (in my small corruption world I defeated Eater of Worlds) are Eye of Cthulhu amd King Slime.

Please someone help me. I would like a response sooner then later because I am like really close to being able to fight skeletron but I wanted to fight queen bee first. Thank You

I finally found the bee hive to spawn Queen Bee but I can't mine the hive blocks to get into the hive with a Nightmare. Is this a bug or am I just being dumb.

For more specifics on how to help me haven't defeated QueenBee, Eater of Worlds Skeletron, Plantera, Wall of Flesh, Moon lord, The Twins, Skeletron Prime, etc.
The only two bosses I have defeated in this world (in my small corruption world I defeated Eater of Worlds) are Eye of Cthulhu amd King Slime.

Please someone help me. I would like a response sooner then later because I am like really close to being able to fight skeletron but I wanted to fight queen bee first. Thank You
That’s weird. You should be able to mine the hive blocks with a copper pickaxe. No minimum pickaxe power is needed - all pickaxes work.

Are you sure there is not like a chest or demon/crimson altar on the hive block you are trying to mine.
If not try using bombs or dynamites.

Back
Top Bottom