PS3 Why can't I upload to the cloud and make accessories visible

While we're on the subject of errors due to the new update, I've also noticed that the game crashes to the xmb frequently now, particularly when saving. My system had never done this before, and now it happens every 10 or so times I save the game. Wrong topic for this issue, but it would certainly seem to be a result of the new patch.

While we're on the subject of errors due to the new update, I've also noticed that the game crashes to the xmb frequently now, particularly when saving. My system had never done this before, and now it happens every 10 or so times I save the game. Wrong topic for this issue, but it would certainly seem to be a result of the new patch.
Actually thats a good thing to note because mine does that but I resolve it by just not saving normally and using the save/and exit option instead because it doesn't seem to effect me than

Actually thats a good thing to note because mine does that but I resolve it by just not saving normally and using the save/and exit option instead because it doesn't seem to effect me than
It happens for all methods of saving for me (and sometimes when I bring up the map, or linger on the title screen too long). If I were you, I wouldn't chance it, because when it crashes it doesn't save the progress, and could potentially corrupt your save (you know that message at the start of every game that warns you not to power off during saving).

It happens for all methods of saving for me (and sometimes when I bring up the map, or linger on the title screen too long). If I were you, I wouldn't chance it, because when it crashes it doesn't save the progress, and could potentially corrupt your save (you know that message at the start of every game that warns you not to power off during saving).
Correct and I've thought of that but I never stay in one world for long and normally go to other players world for trading or to help them

Thank you for the info, Jasjenl. I wasn't sure what the cause was, and I'm happy to know it's not just a problem with my system or anything. I really appreciate the information :happy:

I'm having a heck of a time with these issues. Crashing happens every 15 min or so which means I lose a lot of progress and I can't upload my worlds to the cloud so I can play on my PS4.

I spent almost $40 buying the PS Vita version and the PS4 version and can't really play. I bought the PS4 version thinking I could play in there since my Vita was crashing all the time, but nope... Can't play it since I'd have to start all over again.

I have the PC version but I watch my kids during the day and can't really be at the computer. The console or handheld is the only option for me hence why I have it on all platforms. I even bought it on the Xbox One but I had to start fresh there since I didn't buy it on the 360.

You guys got my money, so please fix this because the game is unplayable with so many crashes on the Vita.

I'm having a heck of a time with these issues. Crashing happens every 15 min or so which means I lose a lot of progress and I can't upload my worlds to the cloud so I can play on my PS4.

I spent almost $40 buying the PS Vita version and the PS4 version and can't really play. I bought the PS4 version thinking I could play in there since my Vita was crashing all the time, but nope... Can't play it since I'd have to start all over again.

I have the PC version but I watch my kids during the day and can't really be at the computer. The console or handheld is the only option for me hence why I have it on all platforms. I even bought it on the Xbox One but I had to start fresh there since I didn't buy it on the 360.

You guys got my money, so please fix this because the game is unplayable with so many crashes on the Vita.
I don't have a Vita so forgive the possibly stupid question, but is there anyway you could transport the saves to a thumbdrive and try and use that to port them to the Ps4? (Not 100% sure if the saves or compatible that way in the first place though)

P.S. The xbox consoles don't have any cross console functionality anyway...

It doesn't seem to be effecting everyone so there must be a reason its effecting certain people's systembut not being able to upload or play for a length of time is something that should be addressed

I've been experiencing these issues as well: unable to upload the majority of my world's (only one has made it though, and I made it to store items), random crashes (both game-freezing and booted to the XMB).
It would be nice to see these remedied one day.

Wow. Yet another screw up that is making me dislike playing one of my favorite games. I had been experiencing this issue occasionally as well as dealing with save crashes but today is the first time I looked it up. What a not-surprise to find a thread on this forum where the same excuses and denials are being made as they are in other threads regarding Vita bugs. This along with the crash when saving error have been ongoing for 6+ months. Way to go! Keep saying " It will be fixed" indefinitely and further alienate loyal customers that would've happily bought anything you guys released up until it was decided that PS Vita users could go pound sand. Thanks a lot.

I don't use the cloud that much but I do see the save crashes..perhaps it's a sort of pot hole in the programming that causes it to crash. being the fact that not all of the 1.2.3 update is there that could be the issue. I wouldn't know as I'm not a programmer but I just thought I'd offer some ideas

FWIW, I just directly sent this thread and the earlier crash image that you shared up the chain to the PD and CS folks. I want to be absolutely sure there is visibility on this. The Vita crashes, they already know about and were seeking to address in the upcoming update (I think)

Thank you for the reply and for forwarding the details. However, this has been ongoing for so long and is always going to be fixed later. Nothing has changed since about May or June so forgive me if I'm skeptical that anyone that can fix these major, game-breaking bugs will suddenly push a patch or anything.

You know what would actually help? Remove the latest patch from PSN so I can redownload to the previous version. Then I can start all over again, again, again but with the hope that I'll be able to go more than mere minutes before rage-quitting after losing all kinds of time and energy.

Thank you for the reply and for forwarding the details. However, this has been ongoing for so long and is always going to be fixed later. Nothing has changed since about May or June so forgive me if I'm skeptical that anyone that can fix these major, game-breaking bugs will suddenly push a patch or anything.

You know what would actually help? Remove the latest patch from PSN so I can redownload to the previous version. Then I can start all over again, again, again but with the hope that I'll be able to go more than mere minutes before rage-quitting after losing all kinds of time and energy.

I'm making a list. Actually, its more adding to an existing one. There are things that I become aware of (Vita Crashes, WP Crashes, etc) that I add to said list and then doggedly pursue.

Will be interesting to see if the update in-submission does anything for this as well.

Back
Top Bottom