Casual Why did you come to the forums anyways?

Czar

Official Terrarian
Just share why you wanted to come back to the forums here

I honestly came because i got back in to terraria, and it just so happened red started working on it again! Yay! After that, i guess i just came here to make some friends.

Fresh start, new friends, familiar faces, new chances to interact with others.

Game is good, too. o:

i one day went on TO after a break to check my alerts. i checked the important posts (i dont know why but its something i usually wouldnt do) on the main menu and saw a post by kane saying that the new forums were up. i clicked the link immediately and made my account here. you can pretty much say i joined because kane.

I only came before the release of 1.1 for ios came out and I just wanted to show off that I was first to get it, sadly I was only second to get it[DOUBLEPOST=1413874857][/DOUBLEPOST]I enjoyed seeing spoilers on TO but when TCF was made, TO literally became a ghost forum, so I hope over here now to feed my need of spoilers

A new start and to lay out a new attitude and philosophy. I feel like I owe that to the people of terraria so I left the old on the old TO.

I probably would have came here anyway even if I stayed the same but a new forum is the perfect thing to make a new start.

to know the latest update, to post my suggestions. and to upload my artwork.

but now, i mostly discuss with other suggestions

If you mean why I came to TCF? Because screw Curse, with a screwdriver made of spambots made of acid.

Back in TO, I joined because I had a dumb/obvious question to which I soon found an equally dumb/obvious answer. Then I stayed just because it seemed like a good community to tro-interact with.

I joined Terraria Online after I heard 1.2 was being made, but I had also never been on a forum before. I never knew how they worked or what they were for. I got the hang of it now, though. All of my stupid forum noobiness was at TO, so when I joined here it was to leave that place and Curse behind, and I've now got the hang of using TCF.

I love this game, and it's community! And I need something to do during school, when I'm done with all of my work.

Back
Top Bottom