Mobile WHY DID YOU DELETE MOBILE EXCLUSIVES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Cappy

Terrarian
THERE WASN'T TOP BAD AND NOW WE DON'T EVEN HAVE MOST OF SEASONAL EVENTS LIKE EASTER JUST :red: YOU! LEPUS WAS BETTER THAN YOU!

One Terraria aims to bring the same experience, content and gameplay to all the diverse platforms for Terraria, with the PC being the core. And in order to bring the same feel, they have to (With broken hearts) remove exclusive content for both console and mobile versions (Ocram and Seasonal Events). It wasn't an easy choice.

And yes, take a chill pill, dude. Swearing and all caps is bad. I MEAN WHO DOES THIS, ALL CAPS HURT YOUR EYES. Just explaining

As far as I know there has been no conclusive decision made on the exclusive content for mobile in the upcoming update.

The versions in the mobile markets today still has that content.

This quote is from some time ago, but to the best of my knowledge is still accurate*.

These changes will also apply to the Mobile version of Terraria. **We have not yet discussed the Mobile Exclusive Content. We do, however, understand that the Mobile experience is a different and unique one - so we would ask that no one attempt to draw any premature conclusions on what will happen there based on what our decisions were here.

*"Accurate" meaning there has been no official decision announced publicly as yet.

edit: Even more recently (January), the official word is that there has been no official decision made about mobile exclusives.

Official - Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Last edited:
Calm down, imo I think a lot of the exclusives were out of place from the game and making it kind of weird, the only exclusive I found cool was ocram, but I feel like ocram is just a placeholder final boss, in exchange for the exclusives you get the 1.3 update, which is a pretty good trade imo.

As far as I know there has been no conclusive decision made on the exclusive content for mobile in the upcoming update.

The versions in the mobile markets today still has that content.

This quote is from some time ago, but to the best of my knowledge is still accurate*.

*"Accurate" meaning there has been no official decision announced publicly as yet.

edit: Even more recently (January), the official word is that there has been no official decision made about mobile exclusives.

Official - Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

IN Terraria DISCORD Cenx has confirmed that he did delete mobile exclusives. You should watch the official discord and not just the forums because they post something useful info there.

Indeed. In one announcements for xbox 1 and ps4 is that they removed orcam and the servants of orcam due to which they were reskined/recolored and they didn't fit well and wanted to make it "One Terraria" and all exclusive weapons will be replaced and the exclusive armor will be vanity items

Last edited:
Yes, because Lepus and Turkor were fun bosses with useful drops. The Moon Lord's drops are so dumb and useless, why would anyone want a giant laser or a portal gun or armor that lets you dash or stealth or deaggros to somewhere else on screen. I wish that I could have armor which gives a super interesting and creative melee speed bonus, that's REALLY cool compared to damage reduction. (I'm being sarcastic if you can't tell, if you don't want them to die forever just get the 3DS version and stop screaming.)

I'm being sarcastic if you can't tell
Sarcasm frequently comes across as being mean; maybe dial it back a bit? Thanks.

People are allowed to have their opinions about what features of a game they like or dislike, and they shouldn't face ridicule from others over those opinions.

As far as the fate of mobile exclusives: like the ones for console, those were never part of Re-Logic's plan for the game, and put in by others. If they are indeed removed, that's the reason - Re-Logic doesn't believe they are truly part of Terraria.

Sarcasm frequently comes across as being mean; maybe dial it back a bit? Thanks.
Sorry, I just get a little irked when the developers replace things with something better and people get ungrateful about it... I understand it's not my place to say that...

Yes, because Lepus and Turkor were fun bosses with useful drops. The Moon Lord's drops are so dumb and useless, why would anyone want a giant laser or a portal gun or armor that lets you dash or stealth or deaggros to somewhere else on screen. I wish that I could have armor which gives a super interesting and creative melee speed bonus, that's REALLY cool compared to damage reduction. (I'm being sarcastic if you can't tell, if you don't want them to die forever just get the 3DS version and stop screaming.)
To be honest, the portal gun is surpassed by a teleporter network as it's only temporary.

Also, Portal Gun Stations are permanent, but they are a little less practical then teleporters (if more theoretically flexible and fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom