Why did you join TCF/TO?

Did you join on Terraria Community Forums, Or Terraria Online?

• Total voters
I joined because, even though I am a super-introvert, I enjoy talking to people online. Also, I love Terraria, and discussing it with people.

I joined a while back on TO under a different name, I don't remember why though, and then I drifted away from it to CF forums, because I was interested in Starbound. But I didn't like how they were managing the forums and lost interest in it, so I went back to TO under my current name. And when TCF was launched, I didn't hesitate to jump on to here.

I believe i joined because i wanted to post comments on threads like the cyber.i joined TCF, was too young to join TO :p

joined because i was looking for mods to play around with and what better place to look than TCF or TO

I remember I joined TO a while back, left for a long time, then came back into the action, shortly before TCF was launched.
I joined because I felt a little lonely and wanted to play with other people, I was mainly looking that the multiplayer section of the forum.
My first thread was the introduction one lol. Do keep in mind I was 14 years old back then, and had the mind and grammar of one too (hence the "no one is paying attention to me"-attitude I was having lol)

I joined to give away copies of Terraria so that others could enjoy this marvelous game. Otherwise, I was always a longtime lurker, just didn't feel I had anything to contribute to the community.

I joined TO because I was head over heels in love with Rawrg the game and I wanted to see how forums work since I literally never got involved with any before. I had a lot of fun there, and I became pretty well known due to a clan I made at the time.

i don't really remember why i joined TO, Maybe cause i had some - Horrible - Suggestions and just so i knew where to go to get some help if needed.

I joined TO because of the fact that Terraria was the first sandbox game i played, still haven't played Minecraft. Hero, Chippy, Yrimir, and Rwm8558's LPs made me want to play the game.

Mines a long Story

I was bored playing Terraria single-player so I downloaded a few Maps to play.There was this particular Map called the Necro Knight's revenge.well,I learned that it was a Clan which used to exist in TO.Tired of playing by myself.I joined TO for Joining Clans.

I joined TCF because "Oh it's a Terraria forum! I should join!". I never actually joined any Terraria forums before.

There was one guy on TO that had build something incredibly awesome. I registered especially for him to compliment him and like his post.
The community seemed nice enough and since I don't have a life and am easily bored anyway, I kept on posting.

When TCF came looking I packed my bags and moved the same day. This forum looks so awesome. :)

Back
Top Bottom