Why does this happen? (visual bug)

Izerix

Official Terrarian
Some textures like this harpy or some trees are broken and I have no idea if that's just happens to me but it's really annoying.
Here is a link to the visual glitch:
Btw I'm using Calamity Texture Pack

Last edited:
The texture seems to be scaled incorrectly and it doesn't line up with the texture grid ratio.

@Izerix
That is Because the Harpy used to have 4 frames pre 1.4, and in 1.4 The harpy have 6 frames
I assume this is a "Xnb replacement" texturepack?
as a 1.4 Texturepack should do something like that, the file should not be lodaded if it doesn't have the right Dimentions. unless it was in incable hands or sabotaged on purpose...

But you probably should ask or mention this on their Discord, as they don't seem to be using this forum much
aside saying "Please join our discord for help and newest version"
;p

@Izerix
That is Because the Harpy used to have 4 frames pre 1.4, and in 1.4 The harpy have 6 frames
as a 1.4 Texturepack should do something like that, the file should not be lodaded if it doesn't have the right Dimentions. unless it was in incable hands or sabotaged on purpose...

But you probably should ask or mention this on their Discord, as they don't seem to be using this forum much
;p
Listen to this one, they have high IQ :p

@Izerix

;p
Ok Thanks, I will ask them about this ;p

@Izerix

;p
Fixed the issue, I just had an outdated pack that's all. Anyway thanks for help!

Back
Top Bottom