PS3 Why hello everyone. I am just *Merely* a Teenager

Rainway

Eye of Cthulhu
Hello everyone, I am Merely. I am a 17 year old Teen who loves to play Terraria for its many aspects. For example, I love to Build great and big structures throughout my land, I love to Mine and find new minerals, I love to pwn bosses, And I love to Build up my world and expand it until I've build throughout both world limit marks. Well, maybe not the LIMIT marks. But I like to build Big. ;) Anyway I hope to make a lot of friends on this community forum and Have a nice day everyone! -Merely

BTW If u want to make a good account name, Don't use Numbers/Digits. It makes ur name look about 20% Cooler (Brony Reference)

Hello Merely. Welcome to the forums and I'm certain you'd make plenty friends here. The best part about terraria is how easy it is to switch between combat and building. For example I usually spend my first blood moon building an arena while protecting NPC's if I have to get an item from my base.

Hi merely! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

BTW If u want to make a good account name, Don't use Numbers/Digits. It makes ur name look about 20% Cooler (Brony Reference)
And more importantly, NEVER use xX[insert random name here]Xx
NEVER

Hello Merely. Welcome to the forums and I'm certain you'd make plenty friends here. The best part about terraria is how easy it is to switch between combat and building. For example I usually spend my first blood moon building an arena while protecting NPC's if I have to get an item from my base.
Good Strategy. I've been playing Terraria for about a year now so I have developed many strategies. lol Anyway Thanks for the warm welcome.

Back
Top Bottom