PC Why hello there

Ninjin

Terrarian
So I just joined the community and the Guide told me to introduce myself via a Post:happy:

My name is Ninjin and I am a huge Terraria fan as you may already have guessed! I play the game on PC exclusively and have racked up an impressive 826 hours up to this point~ :passionate:

My favourite activities in Terraria definetely include building of cozy bases and farms to get sweet rare loot such as the Mining Armor. (Which is my all time nemesis as it regularly takes me around ten hours to get it each playthrough :mad:)

I pride myself on being quite creative and knowing how to make any building look somewhat cool !

If you'd like to check out some of my builds, feel free to check out my Screenshots of Terraria on Steam, where I go by the same name.

I am looking forward to get a little more in touch with the Terraria community!

Lots of love,
Ninjin:passionate:

Ps. The picture is the base from my latest, Melee only playthrough!

Attachments

• Capture 2018-06-01 15_11_43.png
    Capture 2018-06-01 15_11_43.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 99
So I just joined the community and the Guide told me to introduce myself via a Post:happy:

My name is Ninjin and I am a huge Terraria fan as you may already have guessed! I play the game on PC exclusively and have racked up an impressive 826 hours up to this point~ :passionate:

My favourite activities in Terraria definetely include building of cozy bases and farms to get sweet rare loot such as the Mining Armor. (Which is my all time nemesis as it regularly takes me around ten hours to get it each playthrough :mad:)

I pride myself on being quite creative and knowing how to make any building look somewhat cool !

If you'd like to check out some of my builds, feel free to check out my Screenshots of Terraria on Steam, where I go by the same name.

I am looking forward to get a little more in touch with the Terraria community!

Lots of love,
Ninjin:passionate:

Ps. The picture is the base from my latest, Melee only playthrough!
Hi there @Ninjin, glad to have you join. `:) Your latest base looks great, thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom