tAPI why is anyone using tAPI anymore anyways?

what would you do?

• Keep terraria 1.2.4.1 and play with that until tAPI 1.3 comes out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • play 1.3 content with tmodloader until tAPI 1.3 comes out

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is supposedly discontinued and people cant legally get 1.2.4.1 because there is no way to downgrade without piracy or loading a backup.People have 2 new modding apis that are cross compatible.The developers might make tmodloader the official api eventually.We might see Bluemagic123 as a dev eventually if tmodloader does well enough.Tapi is not only obsolete but is generally inaccessable due to eikinster not getting off his lazy :red: and making a downgrade.The worst part is that tapi is dead.R16 is supposedly the last update.tmodloader and PRISM are the only ways to go at this point.By the time tapi is updated tmodloader and prism mods will be much more than it even if they did update.

If you really want tapi you should find your own way to download it.I dont endorse piracy but there links for it if you really are going to.Im not going to discuss piracy more than this in this discussion.Go google it to find a download for it.

Last edited:
wish I could do it legally I don't like taking risks with viruses
Most of them dont have viruses.But you shouldnt trust setups torrents or surveys at all.Im not responsible for any viruses you get.If it looks like your normal terraria folder with all the files such as content server and the .exe it probably is real.I dont condone piracy and the only reason im telling you this is because There is no other way to do it legally but if a mod asks me to delete the post i will.

well I can get somebody else to do it:naughty::joy:
[DOUBLEPOST=1441586577,1441586545][/DOUBLEPOST]not you or anybody on this website

tAPI will never come out for 1.3 as it has been officially discontinued.

There is no way you can get a legal 1.2.4.1 copy anymore, and we heavily put our foot down on any sort of distribution of it on this site.

I also do not personally recommend you try and Pirate a downgrade as you have great potential to destroy saves and may be unable to launch the game itself. Just as a word for the wary.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom