Why is fishing so fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Sharknado

Eye of Cthulhu
I've been playing on PC for a few days, and I got the Fisher of Worlds after beating EoC so I went around and got some bait, I didn't know you could get anything more than regular fish, I got a Reaver Shark and the saw one(can't remember it's name).

But anyways, is there anything we you can get from fishing?

I don't really enjoy fishing, I find it tedious and annoying. You can get several pretty much useless rewards from the angler NPC!

I wouldn't know, *cough cough, I'm a console playah :(
2628877-0511143999-13616.png

It's really comfortable to just lay down and spent some time fishing casually.
That is of course until some :red: slime comes hopping around being annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why you're wasting the fun of discovering what fishing gives by asking us? A lot of us wish we can erase what we know about Terraria so we can have the great fun of discovering the game again, and you're wasting this chance?

You'll probably get a warning for that.. (cuz single image post) so I recommend you delete it.

Why you're wasting the fun of discovering what fishing gives by asking us? A lot of us wish we can erase what we know about Terraria so we can have the great fun of discovering the game again, and you're wasting this chance?

You'll probably get a warning for that.. (cuz single image post) so I recommend you delete it.
Dawwwwwww

Wait what do you mean?

I don't really enjoy fishing, I find it tedious and annoying. You can get several pretty much useless rewards from the angler NPC!
Agreed... especially if you want a particular item from the angler...(aka Hotline fishing rod)

I find it pretty fun actually, especially when waiting for the night so you can do an Endgame Event, trying your best to find a fishing place, fishing till you get the quest fish, continue till your pots run out etc.

Oh, you find him sleeping on one of the beaches. You need an empty house for him to move in, he will give you fishing quests daily that you can do for rewards.

Or, OR, the Angler might be floating in the ocean and eventually wash up on the shore.

Fishing is so so for me. I'll keep doing it until I eventually do all of the Angler's quests.

It's relaxing, and the rewards are good. If you're lucky you can get end-pre-HM tools and weapons from fishing for a few minutes in the beginning of the game. Even then, adventuring is more fun in my opinion, and the 1.3 mini biomes will probably only add to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom