Mobile Why is the Chinese language still so bad?

thenewname

Terrarian
The Chinese version will be released at the end of the month, but I really hate green blood.
Through the wiki, I changed config.json (Language7) to get incomplete Chinese support, but it was a terrible experience.
Will Chinese language support continue to be done? I hope not to let the international version never get perfect Chinese support because the Chinese version is coming, many Chinese people hate the Chinese version.<3

Terraria's codebase consists of Regidit being bad at coding and Yoraizor crying about the atrocious goyim code but not fixing it.

I don't know about the terrible experience though

Terraria's codebase consists of Regidit being bad at coding and Yoraizor crying about the atrocious goyim code but not fixing it.

I don't know about the terrible experience though
The terrible experience is that a lot of text cannot be displayed (use the * symbol instead).
The China-only version will have full Chinese support, but the content will be changed due to legal restrictions (e.g. real name authentication, changing the color of blood to green, removing global online, etc.).
I hate this, so I hope the regular version will have full Chinese support as well.
Hope it's fixed, thanks to all.

What is goyim code?
A goy (plural goyim) is a non-Jew. It's worth noting that this is a slur -- it may be "punching up" (at least in America), but still a slur. Vikilum's comment was in seriously bad taste, and if Yoraizor actually used the term, that was in worse taste and impolitic to boot.

The terrible experience is that a lot of text cannot be displayed (use the * symbol instead).
The China-only version will have full Chinese support, but the content will be changed due to legal restrictions (e.g. real name authentication, changing the color of blood to green, removing global online, etc.).
I hate this, so I hope the regular version will have full Chinese support as well.
Hope it's fixed, thanks to all.
Try installing a font pack. Terraria is built on Microsoft XNA, a very old framework that most likely does not have a lot of Chinese characters. It seems that this has nothing to do with Redigit's incompetence this time :)

Besides,It's nearly impossible to communicate with others in Chinese on moble version in a international server due to the lack of Chinese characters...

Back
Top Bottom