PS4 Why is the UI so transparent?

DriagonV

Skeletron Prime
Currently I am post-moonlord and the Ui has been a pain in the butt the whole way through the game, when 1.3 came out on console you could just be max zoomed out and the UI would be OK, So why remove that, instead it should've been making it seeable not depending on the zoom, is this changeable in game and if not did pipeworks make it like that on purpose or is it getting fixed?

Currently I am post-moonlord and the Ui has been a pain in the butt the whole way through the game, when 1.3 came out on console you could just be max zoomed out and the UI would be OK, So why remove that, instead it should've been making it seeable not depending on the zoom, is this changeable in game and if not did pipeworks make it like that on purpose or is it getting fixed?
They are aware of the issue and hope to address it in a future update. When and how has not been stated. There is no current workaround. There is a FAQ page for console 1.3 here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-transition-and-workaround-faq.64292/

I wasn't talking about that when I have the Opacity slider all the way up and zoom in even a lit bit the opacity is at about 10% and when I change the UI slider it doesn't fix it but when I'm zoomed out completely it is fine (I have sent this to their forms)
[doublepost=1546211588,1546211510][/doublepost]
Hi @TheDocisHere, if you’re talking about the opacity/transparency of the UI, there was an opacity slider patched in a couple months ago. Here’s a video of it in use (at 0:30):

I wasn't talking about that when I have the Opacity slider all the way up and zoom in even a lit bit the opacity is at about 10% and when I change the UI slider it doesn't fix it but when I'm zoomed out completely it is fine (I have sent this to their forms)

[doublepost=1546211588,1546211510][/doublepost]

Ah, interesting, I gotcha now. Great to hear you’ve sent it through to them using their bug report form.

Back
Top Bottom