why is this not a waterfall???

gabe bryan

Terrarian
how is this not a waterfall? i used tedit to make it but even when i broke it and replaced it normally it still isn't working

Capture.PNG

Thats actually interesting, have your tried manually using a hammer on the edges (as to 'activate' them?)

Thats actually interesting, have your tried manually using a hammer on the edges (as to 'activate' them?)
yeah, i have, nothing
what's even more interesting is that if i break the one that actually has a waterfall, another one comes out of a different water source
Capture.PNG

its so weird
[DOUBLEPOST=1428969067][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah, i have, nothing
what's even more interesting is that if i break the one that actually has a waterfall, another one comes out of a different water source
Capture.PNG

its so weird
this is another example
Capture.PNG

and if i fix one that i previously broke, the waterfall running just stops and the one i just made starts.

Hah, looks really intersting. What if you move the 'first' waterfall (the one to the left) a few blocks back? Maybe the waterfalls take invisible blocks or something

i moved it left and this is right before i place the water, notice the other waterfall running
Capture.PNG

and this is right after i place the water, notice how the waterfall running in the last photo is now just gone
Capture.PNG

i'm using gameiki creative mode, just for reference

i doubt that has anything to do with it, but in case it does

i just tried replacing the water sources with buckets, and it didn't work

the biome there is hell, and hell can't have water, but i morphed it from hell to grass biome and nothing happened

this is weird and reeeally annoying

oh alright, thanks. that kinda sucks. do you have any idea why?

I wish I had better explanation that "it just does", but that's the extent of my knowledge on it. There's a Gameiki forum site here, but recent activity seems to be nearly non-existent. I'm not even sure if anyone's still actively working on the project.

Back
Top Bottom