why is volume 3 of the soundtrack not yet added to the extras for the game purchase on gog.com, but available at bandcamp?

Soapstone

Terrarian
it has been months since the journey's end patch has been available across all current platforms of the game, and the soundtrack is available on the bandcamp website but not as an extra, as it is supposed to be for those who purchased the game on gog.com

as you can see from the included screen cap, i have the first 2 soundtracks and they came free with the game purchase, and when I asked a few months ago on discord, they said the 3rd volume was supposed to be eventually included, but it has not.

so when i noticed it still hadnt been included, i tried to @ the devs on the discord server, at which point i got muted for 3 min, cuz i was trying to edit my 3 separate messages into 1 message, and apparently if you @ all the important people (the developers) for something like this that is definitely something that needs to be fixed, you get muted, and i had an unreasonable mod to talk to that told me to message them about it here on the forum or to msg them on twitter, which is a LOT slower then trying to @ them directly on discord since you cannot pm them there, and they said i need to wait until i notice one is active, though 2 were listed as being mobile on discord.

Capture.PNG

so what should i do to get this problem fixed and to get the 3rd soundtrack put up where it is supposed to be avaiable?

Back
Top Bottom