• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Why no news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrius

Skeletron Prime
Or, you know, just look up for something else in the meantime.

Terraria Otherworld shouldn't be the only single game you're looking forward for.
You're saying it like looking up something else takes a lot of time, leaving no time to check up T:OW.

Necrius

Skeletron Prime
He meant look up for something else to do, not do a ctrl+f on your computer looking for that .png file you forgot. Find a new a game to play, a new hobby to pickup, save some kittens, go fight a war. Those would help you kill time.
Like, I killed a lot of time playing Witcher 3, but before that I checked up Terraria forums and suffered from no news.

FlyKip

Plantera
He meant look up for something else to do, not do a ctrl+f on your computer looking for that .png file you forgot. Find a new a game to play, a new hobby to pickup, save some kittens, go fight a war. Those would help you kill time.
Let's adopt kittens! I actually got two a month ago.. Oscar and Mozzie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom