Why not we have a "Purity Chest"?

SteveisNoob

Pixel Pirate
The Purity is one of main biomes in Terraria, but why it haven't its special chest in the Dungeon? Wouldn't it be better if we have a Purity Chest or Pure Chest in the Dungeon?

I'm thinking about the item, but obtaining the key is really a luck-work. But really, there're so many options about the item.
Also a question: How did you unlock the "Official Terrarian" title. I couldn't get it via help page.

Actually, the "Purity" isn't a biome, per se. It's a misnomer on the Clentaminator -- "Spreads the purity". A better label would be "Purifies the land". The Clentaminator + Green Solution doesn't only restore Forest to normal, it also restores Desert, Ocean and Snow to normal, and converts Mushroom to Jungle.

So a better option would be a Forest chest. Then people would also want a Desert chest. And maybe an Ocean chest, an Underworld chest, ... (Developers, please? :))

Also a question: How did you unlock the "Official Terrarian" title. I couldn't get it via help page.
If I remember correctly, you need to sign in with a Steam account that has a Terraria purchase.

So a better option would be a Forest chest. Then people would also want a Desert chest. And maybe an Ocean chest, an Underworld chest, ... (Developers, please? :))
Yeah, more keys to farm and more biome-related items/weapons. Sounds like something hooking up! :)

If I remember correctly, you need to sign in with a Steam account that has a Terraria purchase.
I signed in with my Steam account that has Terraria and Pixel Piracy, but it only unlocked the Steampunker title. :(

I signed in with my Steam account that has Terraria and Pixel Piracy, but it only unlocked the Steampunker title.
To the helps!
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?help/trophies
-->
Certifiably Terrarian
You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for linking a Steam account that owns Terraria)
Unlocks title: Official Terrarian.

Strange that you don't have it then? Go to Personal Details in your profile. Under the avatar image, there's a drop-down list "Active title" that contains the available title. (Though you've probably already seen this given you have the EoC title active.)

Aside: I can't get the Official Terrarian title because I purchased Terraria through GoG...

Strange that you don't have it then? Go to Personal Details in your profile. Under the avatar image, there's a drop-down list "Active title" that contains the available title.
I realized that my Steam profile was friends-only. I returned it to public and then re-linked it. Thankfully it did do the trick!

Now the main subject :)
The Purity is one of main biomes in Terraria, but why it haven't its special chest in the Dungeon? Wouldn't it be better if we have a Purity Chest or Pure Chest in the Dungeon?
Yeah, now we can continue :)

Back
Top Bottom