Resolved Why pc version don't have chinese?I just buy it in my ipad&iphone can see chinese!

Status
Not open for further replies.

烂桃

Terrarian
What the hell about pc version in steam? I am playing the game in my ipad+iphone in chinese,today I buy it in steam,and it can't choose chinese!

The people who develop the mobile and console versions have a lot more power in the translation department. The PC version is developed by a bunch of english speaking people who work solely on game content and the words just happen to already be there.

The Steam store page clearly indicates which languages are supported, and currently it only lists English (on the US version), even though there are a few other languages that can be chosen.

There are two different publishing/development groups: one for PC (Re-Logic), one for mobile/console (505Games/Codeglue/Engine). The features and contents differ from platform to platform. The PC version just does not have these same language options as the other versions.

Re-Logic has gotten many requests and suggestions in the past to add/improve support for other languages; they are aware of the desire for this feature, and may offer it at sometime in the future.

damn.................I will go on my ios version................pc cracked have chinese,but I will go on my ipad to play the game,until your guys got chinese.
and:don't let chinese wait too long,we can play cracked version.
I just buy goddamn 4 pack terraria....4 pack....and don't have chinese....

damn.................I will go on my ios version................pc cracked have chinese,but I will go on my ipad to play the game,until your guys got chinese.
I Bought it on mac........ I'm blind. (I ended up getting a PC)

Please do not discuss cracked versions of the game on this forum. We will provide no support whatsoever for them.

Question seems to have been answered, so I will lock this as resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom