Mobile Why so slow?

Might be your device, what are its specs? Are they as strong as what is suggested by the app store?

Could also be background things running in your phone taking up RAM, slowing down the bootup of the game.

The game starts slow
Hi @Rez, I moved this thread to Mobile Technical Support as I see from your info tab that you play the mobile version. If you’re having trouble with a different version (PC or console), let me know.

The info you gave is not enough to help with an answer though. What device are you playing mobile Terraria? Do you have other apps running at the same time? How long does it take to start? After it starts does it run at a “normal” speed? There are many, many more details that could affect your issue. Please share as much info as possible (not just answering my example questions) about what is happening with your issue. Otherwise there’s no way anyone can even begin to help.

The game play is slow not my device I have a 4 terrabite proseser and more storage than I need. I run rainbow siege and it is not slow
[doublepost=1528418019,1528417905][/doublepost]It is all devices @Unit One
[doublepost=1528418161][/doublepost]I also have a ram booster on my phone so I don't think it's that

The game play is slow not my device I have a 4 terrabite proseser and more storage than I need. I run rainbow siege and it is not slow
[doublepost=1528418019,1528417905][/doublepost]It is all devices @Unit One
[doublepost=1528418161][/doublepost]I also have a ram booster on my phone so I don't think it's that
Without more info, it’s impossible to guess.

So which device is it running slow on? Is it running slow on your computer? Phone? Game Console?

Back
Top Bottom