3DS Why the 3ds version of terraria just.... Lacks some... No... Alot of content.

Stardust Guardian

Official Terrarian
The 3ds. Ah the 3ds. The thing that revolutionized 3d portable gaming. great varity of games, you can play all generations of pokemon, and overall a nice system for kids and adults to play around with from time to time. Terraria (along with fortnite and minecraft and pokemon) Came to the 3ds console (except fortnite) Terraria is a overall fun game that has plenty to discover. But One problem. 3ds and Terraria dont go very well together. First, ill list version exclusive armor and weapons. (and there is a big one)

Melee weapons: Palm wood sword, boreal sword, candy cane sword, katana, exotic scimitar, Brand of the Inferno,Fetid bagnakhs, Seedler, Slap hand, classy cane, Star Wraith, Meowmere, Influx waver, Slap hand, phyco knife, and flying dragon. for swords, Now lances.

Luckily, The Ghasty Glaive is the only one. Phew. For yoyos. Theres no yoyos in 3ds version. None. 0. Nada.NOTHING Boomerangs are :FruitCake Chakram, and the flying knife. Phew. Flails? same thing as Boomerangs. onLy 2 are exclusive to other versions. Chain gullitines and Solar Eruption.... Just from that I can tell that 3ds lack alot of content. And theres even more (ill edit this in the future with the other pc/mobile/console exclusives)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!!!!

"Revolutionized"? I think it's largely agreed the 3D is a gimmick that can be an eye-strain, and this is coming from someone with a launch-day 3DS. Anyway, no more updates will be coming to it, unfortunately.

That's because PC is on version 1.3 while 3DS is on 1.2, and as far as I know, it won't get updated.
However, there's still quite a bit of content on the 3DS version, along with some items exclusive to it, such as the Zapinator.

That's because PC is on version 1.3 while 3DS is on 1.2, and as far as I know, it won't get updated.
However, there's still quite a bit of content on the 3DS version, along with some items exclusive to it, such as the Zapinator.
AFAIK The Zapinator isn't exclusive

Regigigas, Regigigas, Everyone down for regigigas, grab your ice punch and sub-sit-tute, were gonna rekt, some, mega rayquaza nooooooooooobssss (sorry that has nothing to do with the suject I just like regigigas alot)

Back
Top Bottom