Console why was ocram removed

I believe that the staff made a response on this, but it basically boiled down to that he didn't fit with the game or the staff's envision for it.

thanks for the response but i dont understand how he
Ocram was made and designed by Engine Software. The company that originally ported Terraria. At the time 1.1 was the latest updates and it seemed Redigit had no plans to update it further. Then he returned with 1.2 and continued to update Terraria for several more years. As time went on Ocram lost his place as "the final boss" and just really didn't mesh with what Terraria had become. So Re-Logic decided to remove console exclusives with the exception of a few items being retained as vanities/ trophies as a tribute to original console players.

Ocram was made and designed by Engine Software. The company that originally ported Terraria. At the time 1.1 was the latest updates and it seemed Redigit had no plans to update it further. Then he returned with 1.2 and continued to update Terraria for several more years. As time went on Ocram lost his place as "the final boss" and just really didn't mesh with what Terraria had become. So Re-Logic decided to remove console exclusives with the exception of a few items being retained as vanities/ trophies as a tribute to original console players.
ok thank you

ocram was also named after the person who designed him, i think... but with his name flipped around.

considering engine no longer has any part in the console version and pipeworks essentially turned it into the PC version, i imagine that played some part in it, as well.

I'm not sure how the Moon Lord fits with the game any better than Ocram, but whatever.
I'm still frustrated that I didn't get the console version soon enough to finish it before 1.3.

Back
Top Bottom