Mobile Why?

Felis domesticus

The Destroyer
Why did this happen?
63D101BB-4424-485E-9F49-9EF13235B6B5.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m sorry, I should have specified, I was just wondering why one of my characters was backwards.
What version of Terraria is this on? Mobile? Can you tell me everything that the character “super person” is wearing (all armor, vanity, dyes, pets, etc).

If you’re in game with a background (like a solar pillar), sometimes that background appears for a bit on the main screen.

Nebula armor, lazure’s set, black cat, cenx’s wings over solar wings, Fishron Mount, suspicious tentacle, celestial shell, celestial cuffs, mana flower, Paladin shield, skiph’s blood on all, and I don’t remember what else.

Last edited:
Nebula armor, lazure’s set, black cat, cenx’s wings over solar wings, Fishron Mount, suspicious tentacle, celestial shell, celestial cuffs, mana flower, Paladin shield, skiph’s blood on all, and I don’t remember what else.
Weird. I made a new character and gave it all those items and it faces to the right just like all the other characters.

If you’d like, you can attach your player file here and I can see if it shows up in my player list casing left. Here’s where you can find your player files on mobile:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Players
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Players
Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the player file to your post.

Back
Top Bottom