• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Widgets

Krispyhappy

Skeletron
It's been a awhile (again) and there is so many more improvements, except for the bug where widgets can randomly freeze in place, but I figured out what causes it! When you change the UI scaling, I know someone already said this and that's why I know but, if you delete the config file it fixes the issue, and then you have to redo all your settings, what if you want to change your UI scaling afterwards then you'll have a high likely Hood I'm running into the issue again. Edit: sometimes deleting the config file doesn't even work.

Love the "new" sprites and the "new" widget that is the breath meter, and the "new" options for widgets.
the reason I put new in quotation marks is because I haven't been up to date with your updates.
I'm excited for what you have planned for this mod, keep up the exquisite work 👌.

Last edited:

Graumen

Terrarian
It's been a awhile (again) and there is so many more improvements, except for the bug or widgets can randomly freeze in place, but I figured out what causes it! When you change the UI scaling, I know someone already said this and that's why I know but, if you delete the config file it fixes the issue, and then you have to redo all your settings, what if you want to change your UI scaling afterwards then you'll have a high likely Hood I'm running into the issue again. Edit: sometimes deleting the config file doesn't even work.

Love the "new" sprites and the "new" widget that is the breath meter, and the "new" options for widgets.
the reason I put new in quotation marks is because I haven't been up to date with your updates.
I'm excited for what you have planned for this mod, keep up the exquisite work 👌.
Glad to see you again! I'll play around with UI Scaling and see if I can replicate that. They aren't exactly new anymore, I've been working on some other projects.

Top Bottom