tModLoader Widgets

А будет ли для других мода в информация ? К примеру Каламити ?

I really like the clock feature, that hasn't been used in a mod since tAPI! :dryadhappy:

Oh and by the way, do you have a banner for this mod? I'd love to add this to my "Mods I Support" section.

I really like the clock feature, that hasn't been used in a mod since tAPI! :dryadhappy:

Oh and by the way, do you have a banner for this mod? I'd love to add this to my "Mods I Support" section.
And it was so easy to make that Widget too. I don't yet have a Banner, I'll make one when I have the Time.

Hey I just checked in terraria and the tmodloader is back, and the widget mod is amazing and proud to have a update (2 to be precise) and I see that the flight timer has more options (as well as everything else) so thank you.
A clock, a invincibility time bar, this is so cool, but can you make it so then the invincibility time bar is always visible just like the flight timer.
I just ran into a bug, when ever I turn off positioning mode my minionminyon counter goes off position, just to let you know, nevermind I had fallow player on, but I don't know if fallow player is working correctly.

Last edited:
Thank you so much, this helps a lot! I suspect it's an Issue with the Resolution. I'll look into this more tomorrow. Screenshots won't be necessary, I'll release a new Version with a Debug Mode tomorrow. It would be great if you could tell me the Values it shows then.

Sorry, was afk. So, after updating to 1.4 and enabling debug mode, the four debug values are:

Otherwise pretty much everything is the same as before: if I set everything to not follow the player everything stays right where I put it, but if set any of them to follow player they will jump around a bit whenever I enter or exit positioning mode.

🍻

Hey I just checked in terraria and the tmodloader is back, and the widget mod is amazing and proud to have a update (2 to be precise) and I see that the flight timer has more options (as well as everything else) so thank you.
A clock, a invincibility time bar, this is so cool, but can you make it so then the invincibility time bar is always visible just like the flight timer.
I just ran into a bug, when ever I turn off positioning mode my minionminyon counter goes off position, just to let you know, nevermind I had fallow player on, but I don't know if fallow player is working correctly.
Widgets don't follow the Player in Positioning Mode. I'll add the Option to always show the Invincibility Time Bar in the next Update.

Sorry, was afk. So, after updating to 1.4 and enabling debug mode, the four debug values are:

Otherwise pretty much everything is the same as before: if I set everything to not follow the player everything stays right where I put it, but if set any of them to follow player they will jump around a bit whenever I enter or exit positioning mode.

🍻
Your Player was at the Center of the Screen right? If so, I now know what the Issue is. This is the Code for following the Player :
C#:
lp.Center - screenPosition + new Vector2(-(screenWidth / 2 - Left.Pixels), lp.gfxOffY - (screenHeight / 2 - Top.Pixels));
The Player Position(1. and 2. Value) and the Center of the Screen(3. and 4. Value) are supposed to be the Same.

You fixed it my friend, it now works just fine for me if I have follow player on or not!

Can I request a widget? I've been using unleveled+ and Lan's Simple Healthbar, but Lan's Simple Health bar is quite small and easy to miss and unleveled+...it's got a ton of format options, but, well, I just don't like that many of them...

I would love a health bar widget, something I could set a color gradient on like you do, and just one extra thing - an option to scale up the size a bit. Oh, and maybe an option to have it only show at a certain percent of health, say 40 or 50%?

You're doing great work my friend, though I fear I may have more suggestions for you in the future 👍 (just thought I should warn you)

🍻

You fixed it my friend, it now works just fine for me if I have follow player on or not!

Can I request a widget? I've been using unleveled+ and Lan's Simple Healthbar, but Lan's Simple Health bar is quite small and easy to miss and unleveled+...it's got a ton of format options, but, well, I just don't like that many of them...

I would love a health bar widget, something I could set a color gradient on like you do, and just one extra thing - an option to scale up the size a bit. Oh, and maybe an option to have it only show at a certain percent of health, say 40 or 50%?

You're doing great work my friend, though I fear I may have more suggestions for you in the future 👍 (just thought I should warn you)

🍻
That's great to hear! :dryadhappy: A Healthbar is actually planned for the next Update!
Scaling up the Size of the Bar itself is easy, but the Background will probably look ugly.
Making it show only at a certain Health is a great Idea, I'll make it customizable of course.
I'm glad you have many Ideas, I fear I'm gonna run out haha.

I'm not sure if anyone said this or not but it will not let me move them anymore the last update was working fine on moving them now they are not moving please try to find the problem that is stopping me from moving them

I'm not sure if anyone said this or not but it will not let me move them anymore the last update was working fine on moving them now they are not moving please try to find the problem that is stopping me from moving them
Since I'm not encountering this Issue, I'll need more Information like your other Mods, your Resolution, maybe the Values in Debug Mode etc.

Back
Top Bottom