tModLoader Widgets

I set it to follow player at first. When I get on edge of the map, on the ocean, the bar follows the player till very edge. However, when I get back to base, the bar is still on the edge of screen, it doesn't align my player anymore. If that happens, I can't align it back with positioning mode. It does nothing when I click it.
May I know what Resolution you are playing on?

Hi, the flight and invincibility bars don't work if I set them to "always shown". They do work if I just set it to show if I'm flying/invincible though.

Sorry, I can't replicate the Issue with this Resolution.
Well, it was happening before sentry update.
But, I don't really complain about it, it's fine.
I just changed the position pinpointly in Mod Configuration menu.

Oh yes, is it possible to customize length of trio bars (health, aviation, invincibility)? I feel that they are a little bit too short.

Anyway, I like the glassy effect you put there. 👍

(Patently wateing for 1.4) sorry if this is annoying but can you make a opinion to use the original sprites and bars before the massive change to the sprites, the widgets look cool but I personally prefer the original sprites before the massive change. I'm editing this and the flight widget moves when you are out of jumps and that annoys me so can you fix it maybe.

Last edited:
(Patently wateing for 1.4) sorry if this is annoying but can you make a opinion to use the original sprites and bars before the massive change to the sprites, the widgets look cool but I personally prefer the original sprites before the massive change.
I'll add some more minimalistic alternative Designs. They probably won't look exactly like the Originals but close.

I don't know if this was reported but
faTMxTx.png
this icon appears and appears to be invincibility timer even though I disabled it. (Also Flight timer but others reported it)

Also, I would like to know if making the icons appear under the UI possible? i.e. under inventory and not overlapping with it. Because I use Unleveled and thought it be cool to make my timers under the custom health bars, but unfortunately the timers appear on top of my inventory :/

this icon appears and appears to be invincibility timer even though I disabled it. (Also Flight timer but others reported it)
I fixed it, sorry about that.
I would like to know if making the icons appear under the UI possible?
Under the Inventory should be possible, but I can not change how they interact with modded or Vanilla UI on the same Layer since that depends on the Order in which the Code is run.

I'm sure you've heard of ChippyGaming. On his let's play channel, he requested a mod that shows the rod of discord cool down time below the character. My mind immediately went to this mod. Would you be willing to implement that function into the mod?

Hello, I have an issue, I really like this mod but for a unknow reason he make my game crash every time I try to use it
I use this mod :

Hero's mod
Cheat Sheet
Calamity
Thorium
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Fargo's Souls Mod
Bottomless Lava Bucket
Max Stack Plus Extra
VipixToolBox
Gadget Galore
Mech Transfer
Yet Another Health Boss Bar
Better Night Sky
Which Mod is this From
Solutions Mod
Chlorocrystal Bullets
Friendly NPCs Don't Die
Upgraded Accesories
Boss Checklist
Wing Slot
Infinity
Begone, Evil !

Do Widgets have compatibility problem with some of this mod ? I really want to use it so if I have to delete some minor mod I'm ready to do it, Thank's

Hello, I have an issue, I really like this mod but for a unknow reason he make my game crash every time I try to use it
Do Widgets have compatibility problem with some of this mod ? I really want to use it so if I have to delete some minor mod I'm ready to do it, Thank's
Quick question, but have you isolated it down to this mod? Did you get an error report as well? You might want to post it if that was the case.

I use this mod :

Hero's mod
Cheat Sheet
Calamity
Thorium
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Fargo's Souls Mod
Bottomless Lava Bucket
Max Stack Plus Extra
VipixToolBox
Gadget Galore
Mech Transfer
Yet Another Health Boss Bar
Better Night Sky
Which Mod is this From
Solutions Mod
Chlorocrystal Bullets
Friendly NPCs Don't Die
Upgraded Accesories
Boss Checklist
Wing Slot
Infinity
Begone, Evil !

What was the crash report you got

Thank's for the quick respond, I have just reinstall the mod and.. he work perfectly fine, I didn't change anything but it work, so let's hope it's remain like this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What for getting to smell the flowers feels like, but online. Oh my goodness, I forgot to tell Graumen how outstanding the past few updates have been, I must purify my soul now.

Thanks for putting in my ideas for jump bar infused flight widget and only number of buffs no max amount buffs shown.

The jump infused flight widget shifted when I got to the flight part of the timer, to fix it, all you probably need to do is make the jump and flight widgets the same size.

When you make a new sprite for the sentry weight (if you were going to) make it like the minion weight Sprite except it's the lightning aura rod
Lightning_Aura_Rod.png
instead of a staff (I know, you used a buff sprite) and make sure it still looks like a buff to blend in with the minion weight. Keep up the good work (Patently wateing for 1.4).

Last edited:
Thanks for putting in my ideas for jump bar infused flight widget and only number of buffs no max amount buffs shown.
You're welcome!
The jump infused flight widget shifted when I got to the flight part of the timer, to fix it, all you probably need to do is make the jump and flight widgets the same size.
Yes, that's the Reason. I made it that Size because I couldn't get it to look right otherwise.
When you make a new sprite for the sentry weight (if you were going to)
I will, I don't like how the current One looks, You can consider it a Placeholder.

Back
Top Bottom