tModLoader Widgets

Can you add mana bar to widgets? The health bar is a little bit lonely without it.
I notice there is mana ammo display. But, honestly I prefer the common mana bar.
Thank you for your response.

Very nice! My favorites are the flight timer and the minion slots count.
Also, I don't know if this is the right place but I've found some bugs :)
If auto pause is on in singleplayer and you open your inventory while flying the flight timer keeps counting down despite the game being paused.
If you refresh your flight by clinging to a wall with climbing gear the flight timer won't fully replenish, only half replenishes and continues to get lower and lower each time you grab hold of the wall without standing on the ground.
For some reason i cant drag or move my widgets in edit mode anymore, they are frozen. Ive reloaded the mode and enabled it and disabled it and restarted my game and they are still frozen, I don't know how to fix.
Anyways its a great mod so far and I think it has a lot of potential especially with all the great suggestions so far.

Very nice! My favorites are the flight timer and the minion slots count.
Also, I don't know if this is the right place but I've found some bugs :)
If auto pause is on in singleplayer and you open your inventory while flying the flight timer keeps counting down despite the game being paused.
If you refresh your flight by clinging to a wall with climbing gear the flight timer won't fully replenish, only half replenishes and continues to get lower and lower each time you grab hold of the wall without standing on the ground.
For some reason i cant drag or move my widgets in edit mode anymore, they are frozen. Ive reloaded the mode and enabled it and disabled it and restarted my game and they are still frozen, I don't know how to fix.
Anyways its a great mod so far and I think it has a lot of potential especially with all the great suggestions so far.
Thank you! This is the right Place, I made a Forum Post mainly to receive Bug Reports, so thank you for the detailed Bug Report! I just confirmed Bug 1 and 2. I'm not sure what causes Bug 3 as I haven't encountered it yet.

EDIT : I fixed Bug 1 and 2 :dryadhappy:

Last edited:
Thank you! This is the right Place, I made a Forum Post mainly to receive Bug Reports, so thank you for the detailed Bug Report! I just confirmed Bug 1 and 2. I'm not sure what causes Bug 3 as I haven't encountered it yet.

EDIT : I fixed Bug 1 and 2
:dryadhappy:
Nice! Unfortunately for the freezing bug the only way i could fix it was to manually delete the config files for the mod which results in the minor inconvenience of having to set it up again. Not even a pc reboot or reinstalling of the mod fixed it. If it comes up again then I'll try to find the cause and report it here. But as of now, it is working perfectly 👍

Nice! Unfortunately for the freezing bug the only way i could fix it was to manually delete the config files for the mod which results in the minor inconvenience of having to set it up again. Not even a pc reboot or reinstalling of the mod fixed it. If it comes up again then I'll try to find the cause and report it here. But as of now, it is working perfectly 👍
Thank you! I figured it was something with the Config.

I don't know if anyone else had this problem but I can't seem to change the binding for Positioning Mode. No keybind is listed in the default and whenever I try to set it it sets itself to "none" instead of whatever key I press. Also I can't click anything else unless I Alt-Tab. I can still scroll the menu, just no clicking until I Alt-Tab.

I tried deleting and re-installing but it's still there.
I had a lot of mods enabled but they were mostly just quality of life stuff.

Last edited:
The latest update reset all my positions and I can't even see what sliders belong to which widget in the positioning menu anymore. Trying to adjust the numbers in the positioning menu won't change their location and the numbers will be reset upon entering positioning mode.

This wouldn't be a problem if the position widget would work but sadly I simply can't select a widget when in positioning mode, so I can't move them like that.

Also, I'm not sure whether being able to position a widget between 0 to 9999 is very useful since that's not really a standard resolution.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    89.2 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
The latest update reset all my positions and I can't even see what sliders belong to which widget in the positioning menu anymore. Trying to adjust the numbers in the positioning menu won't change their location and the numbers will be reset upon entering positioning mode.

This wouldn't be a problem if the position widget would work but sadly I simply can't select a widget when in positioning mode, so I can't move them like that.

Also, I'm not sure whether being able to position a widget between 0 to 9999 is very useful since that's not really a standard resolution.
I did that to fix an issue where the Widgets would get stuck. I assumed the Positioning Widget would work consistently now, if not, that's of course a problem. You can download the previous Version from here : GitHub Download

This is also happened to me. I think I will downgrade.

Attachments

• Widgets' Bug.png
    Widgets' Bug.png
    236.2 KB · Views: 150
Just wanna inform you that the positioning mode is finally worked with the mod's latest version. Every widgets can be clicked and repositioned properly.
Though, the position configuration in setting still shows no label, but everything is great now.
Thank you very much. 😁

The mod works great in almost every area. The only problem I'm finding is that the positioning mode does not work with the heal display or flight time widgets, neither does the config menu, so I can't change where they are on-screen.

Edit: I was able to move both widgets by directly editing the .json

Last edited:
This is quite bad, positioning doesn't work AT ALL, so i can't really use more than 1 thing at a time since they're all piled up together in the middle of the screen, there should be some preset locations for everything just in case bugs like this happen more

Love this mod. Really nice to have all that additional info available.
There is just one issue.
I am using the vanilla health bar and the additional hearts, like the ones provided by the Blazing hearts, either show up in the top center of the screen or render below the vanilla hearts instead of on top of them.
And yes, removing the widgets mod solves that issue.

And the issue with the positioning mode not working, I have that as well. Luckily it did still work back when I first sued this mod so my widgets are properly placed.

These issues might be an incompatibility problem. For that case, I've attached a list of my mods.

Attachments

• Multiplayer.json
    670 bytes · Views: 106
Love this mod. Really nice to have all that additional info available.
There is just one issue.
I am using the vanilla health bar and the additional hearts, like the ones provided by the Blazing hearts, either show up in the top center of the screen or render below the vanilla hearts instead of on top of them.
And yes, removing the widgets mod solves that issue.

And the issue with the positioning mode not working, I have that as well. Luckily it did still work back when I first sued this mod so my widgets are properly placed.

These issues might be an incompatibility problem. For that case, I've attached a list of my mods.
Yes, at this point, I'm convinced it's an incompatibility problem.

This is quite bad, positioning doesn't work AT ALL, so i can't really use more than 1 thing at a time since they're all piled up together in the middle of the screen, there should be some preset locations for everything just in case bugs like this happen more
nvm, i'm just a dumb :red:

Back
Top Bottom