Story Wielder of Shadows: The Story of Craftamus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I thought of doing a spoiler for the next chapter, but I think a prologue to Chapter "10: It's gonna be a full moon" would be best.

"YOU DIDN'T CATCH HIM?!" Lightmare yelled in anger, swinging his blade at Seth. Seth ducked down, and fell onto his knees and said "He's, he had green flames, he's, he's became the dark side's warrior". Lightmare then swung his blade at Seth, and threw it into the wall. This rumble also shocked Nissa. She carefully walked down the stairs. Andrew also saw her walk down, and followed her. "Nissa, what are you doing?" Andrew whispered, but there was no answer. They carefully hid behind the wall. They couldn't make out what was they were saying, but before they ran up when Lightmare was about to check on them, they heard Lightmare say:

"Get the shrine working. I don't care if it even destroys this Inn, it'll at least destroy the Corruption"

Last edited:
So, I thought of doing a spoiler for the next chapter, but I think a prologue to Chapter "10: It's gonna be a full moon" would be best.

"YOU DIDN'T CATCH HIM?!" Lightmare yelled in anger, swinging his blade at Seth. Seth ducked down, and fell onto his knees and said "He's, he had green flames, he's, he's became the dark side's warrior". Lightmare then swung his blade at Seth, and threw it into the wall. This rumble also shocked Nissa. She carefully walked down the stairs. Andrew also saw her walk down, and followed her. "Nissa, what are you doing?" Andrew whispered, but there was no answer. They carefully hid behind the wall. They couldn't make out what was they were saying, but before they ran up when Lightmare was about to check on them, they heard Lightmare say:

"Get the shrine working. I don't care if it even destroys this Inn, it'll at least destroy the Corruption"
Well :red: my :red2:!

all I can say is: meh
the names and writing style don't mix, and the writing is too short for that kinda language
also, the magic man dint burn anyone

NOT EVEN ONE FRIGGIN CASUAL

I am dissapoint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom