WIERD AND RANDOM FUN FACTS! Whoever has the funniest/wierdest will be crowned as “The Champ Of Facts And Illogistics” for the week!

Rabbits will eat their own young if they are stressed enough.
Toddlers adult teeth are right below their eyes.
The TSA doesn't catch 95% of guns and other contraband going through airports.
No one knows how anesthetic works.
The picture for your funeral may have already been taken.
Your skeleton is wet right now, but it'll soon be dry.

Fun Fact: The Banana Splitz is the only hannah barbara property to have a live action movie without ANY CGI charecters! (yes even the flintstones had the pink dino as a cgi charecter so ye)

I feel like statistics need to be taken with a grain of salt here. I could say that 30% of paternity tests come back negative and thus 30% of men in America are not actually their child’s father, but there is clear bias in the statistics. When a paternity test is taken, there is usually doubt anyways.

”Weird” was also spelled wrong in the title. Does this count as a random fact?

Fun fact when among us came out, when you looked up the author Amon Gus‘s name, he wouldnt show up anymore because fo autocorrect!

(unironically good author btw!)

Worms can actually survive more than a full day submerged in water so scientists believe the reason they resurface when it rains is for migrating purposes

The small intestine is longer than the large intestine despite being narrower, it was named the small intestine because it (like I stated previously) is narrower.

Back
Top Bottom