Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe somethings gone wrong and 505 have had to re-submit, from what I know developers get 2 "free" submissions for updates, after that it starts to cost the developer ( according to a developer for indie gaming on a MS platform )

Last edited:
Telling you Micro:red:, I mean, Microsoft is shafting us with this update...they're holding onto it just to piss us all off...then they'll release it for Xbox one and completely screw the 360 over once again in an attempt to boost Xbox one sales and to weasel more money from us as we have to rebuy the game on the new console
yeah i sure hope they dont pull a diablo and gta5 on us.

Last edited:
Well just out of pure stupidity I turned on my console replaced my dye with red, silver, and sky blue dye.
Close enough.
Bought some fireworks from the party girl, bunny
And drank some ale by a campfire.
Merica-Blast

Ps if I missed anything please tell me I was camping for 3 days
[doublepost=1467690920,1467690562][/doublepost]You know Ms is pulling crap when there is 444 comments on a update log that came out a month ago.
Come on ms we bought the hardware and the software don't just sit there blowing bubbles and lighting fireworks out of your butt. We all no your capable of pushing that button. So get off your toilet and walk over to your computer. We're ready are you.
**walks off without looking back**

now serving number 444........that's me but really I can't even play the game AND have fun especially when I got EVERYTHING even developer items and it's just me and all the items and crafting supplies and weapons and nothing new to build I even built themed houses for all the NPC's so yeah I'm done with everything in the game up to this point
Which suck but what can you do BUT WAIT THATS ALL YOU CAN DO

now serving number 444........that's me but really I can't even play the game AND have fun especially when I got EVERYTHING even developer items and it's just me and all the items and crafting supplies and weapons and nothing new to build I even built themed houses for all the NPC's so yeah I'm done with everything in the game up to this point
Which suck but what can you do BUT WAIT THATS ALL YOU CAN DO
If you play on Xbox 360 I could really use some creative building, an effective arena. Plz

I mean this is ridiculous... I can't even play multiplayer, and that's all I want to do, start a new play through with my friend. but patience I guess

See what happens when we're left to our own devices @505 Games Support

I've literally resorted to coding "funny" stuff to pass the time :/

{

if ( Update Release Date >= 5/7/16 )

{
Cout <<"RAGE MODE" ;
{

else

{
Cout <<"Keep Calm & Play Terraria" ;
{

}

See what happens when we're left to our own devices @505 Games Support

I've literally resorted to coding "funny" stuff to pass the time :/

{

if ( Update Release Date >= 5/7/16 )

{
Cout <<"RAGE MODE" ;
{

else

{
Cout <<"Keep Calm & Play Terraria" ;
{

}

:D:D:D
I'm like:
while ( Update Released == FALSE ) {
cry "No update yet! C'mon M$!";
if ( M$ done its job )
Update Released = TRUE;
}

"If I die before it's released the update, pray the Lord my soul to take".

Went on today a made 27 pairs of dragon armor... I'm dead on the inside.
I'll have smashed my Xbox before ms considers pressing release.
Holiday is over you HAD loyal customers then you did this.
Don't pretend nothing is happening.
Bullcrap
NEW XBOX ONE RING A BELL
I'm literally going INSANE
WHILE YOU PLAY FLAPPY BIRD
WE PAID HARD EARNED CASH FOR THE HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
SO WHEN YOU DONT GIVE TWO CRAPS
WE GET PISSED

YOU CAN DO BETTER.
BILL GATES NEVER WISHED THIS CRAP UPON US.

Almost 1 month in this thread and... no update. It seems these last couple of pages are saying M$ is a big disappointment to all xbox users. Someone tell me how long in total have we been waiting for the rest of 1.2.4? 505Games and Relogic have been doing their entire best to get this update confirmed via certification and M$ must be doing SOMETHING so important it halts our update. Showing 50% respect for M$ in general, I'm not angry just keep doing your thing Microsoft Don't mind me, keep going. I hope this post didn't upset anyone.

And BTW I know M$ is a hard working company and that makes it a little difficult to prioritize certain things but don't worry too much about and just find something on Terraria or another game you may like and just have fun. You don't need to spend a couple months or years worrying about this cool update.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

We're as bemused as you are as to why this is taking so much longer than usual. The only update I can give you is that Xbox 360 at least appears to be on the verge of approval. The Xbox One version we're still waiting on. I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to share with you on the submissions process, but we initially failed submission on Xbox One on a technicality. We thought that pursuing a waiver for this issue would turn out to be the quickest way to get the update into your hands (it wasn't an issue that was evident to a player), but actually this seemed to grind the whole process to a halt.

It's incredibly frustrating that the call we made there turned out to be the wrong one, and we've fixed the issue in the meantime in the development branch. But there's no conspiracy here from 505 or Microsoft. In all honesty, it was a novelty to get the PS versions approved before the Xbox ones! We just didn't expect the difference to turn out to be this long.

I wish I had a firm date, but I totally get that 505 not saying anything is leading to rumour and frustration. We're doing all we can, hopefully won't be much longer.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

We're at bemused as you are as to why this is taking so much longer than usual. The only update I can give you is that Xbox 360 at least appears to be on the verge of approval. The Xbox One version we're still waiting on. I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to share with you on the submissions process, but we initially failed submission on Xbox One on a technicality. We thought that pursuing a waiver for this issue would turn out to be the quickest way to get the update into your hands (it wasn't an issue that was evident to a player), but actually this seemed to grind the whole process to a halt.

It's incredibly frustrating that the call we made there turned out to be the wrong one, and we've fixed the issue in the meantime in the development branch. But there's no conspiracy here from 505 or Microsoft. In all honesty, it was a novelty to get the PS versions approved before the Sony ones! We just didn't expect the difference to turn out to be this long.

I wish I had a firm date, but I totally get that 505 not saying anything is leading to rumour and frustration. We're doing all we can, hopefully won't be much longer.

Sorry.

@Deanzor thank you. We have all been ravaging at the forums in a zombie-like state and here you are, coming in to save us the pain and punishment as in waiting for this update. After hearing this I can wait A lot longer. As of Xbox 360 YES! As of Xbox one that's terrible, we wait a month and its failed. But again @Deanzor it means a lot to hopefully almost everyone on MS platforms. Although just because the Xbox 360 is on the verge of confirmation doesn't mean we should make fun of Xbox one users. Its not fair still that Xbox one users have to wait. But Thanks AGAIN on the update on this.:happy::dryadhappy::merchanthappy::nursegrin:~;)`:happy:

@Deanzor Thanks for the info too, I secretly thought something wasn't right with the approval/certification, lemme guess, Microsoft screwed you/us guys over a font type/size/spelling mistake or something silly like that lol

Oh well, back to waiting patiently in the corner, of my living room, with a book, and a cat, called cinnamon :(

@Deanzor thanks so much for the info, I was beginning to think that Microsoft was gonna stop terraria in general or just piss us off by drawing out approval for like 3 months and after those 3-6 months, come out and say: terraria 1.2.4 update has been released! For Xbox one only. But it's almost the other way around, Xbox 360 might come out before Xbox one, which pleases me because I play on Xbox 360. Once again @Deanzor thank you for the info I can know tell my friend and he will be very pleased. Thanks @Deanzor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom