Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we've had good news since my earlier update.

It seems the Xbox One update is now ready, and could appear as soon as later today.

Xbox 360 is just finishing up, but should be no more than a couple of days at most.
Hehe! Time to get crakcing!

It seems the Xbox One update is now ready, and could appear as soon as later today.

Xbox 360 is just finishing up, but should be no more than a couple of days at most.
Halaleuyah, Thanks so Damn much, At least now we don't have to wait much longer for this update. Keep up the great work!
Edit:The Xbox One version has gotten the update :D

i just finished dead money and honest hearts lol started old world blues will i finish it before its released? i hope not haha
[doublepost=1467814052,1467813728][/doublepost]lol beat dead money and honest hearts WAY before level 30 even got all 37 gold bars... bathing in caps :) but really though im dying for the terraria update

:nursegrin::merchantgrin::dryadgrin:

Hope those words "Couple of days" dont turn into "A few months";)

ANYWAY XBOX 360 CREW! WE HAVE WAITED CALM AND PATIENTLY (well most of us) BUT NOW ITS TIME TO SUIT UP AND MARCH INTO READYNESS AND GLADLY WAIT FOR CAPES, VANITY ACCESSORIES, SUMMONER WEAPONS AND MANY MORE! LETS HONOR EVERY MODERATOR THATS STUCK WITH US AND PREVENTED US FROM RAGING AT THE FORUMS AND MICROSOFT! TO ALL A HAPPY UPDATE! :D

Last edited:
Well, this is certainly awesome news; if the X1 already has it, the 360 shouldn't be too far behind now. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll get to go hunting for the Stylist and start my Summoner playthrough.

On this topic does anyone know how to rename chests on console? I'm waiting for Xbox like everyone else but have played on ps4 and don't see an option there. Also I don't see an option on mobile, specifically Kindle Fire version.

I haven't seen if anyone responded to you on this, but if you select the chest like you would to put stuff in it, there should be an option under quick stack and all that that says rename chest.

Also: YAY FINALLY!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom