Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone else had any lag issues since the update. in my main world where i keep my collections on display is now currently dang near unplayable due to lag. but it is only in areas i have spent alot of time building in and are heavily decorated. i didnt have this problem prior to the update and was wondering if anyone else who had some epic builds on the xbox one had this issue or if i am all alone with this plight.

I was wondering if anyone else had any lag issues since the update. in my main world where i keep my collections on display is now currently dang near unplayable due to lag. but it is only in areas i have spent alot of time building in and are heavily decorated. i didnt have this problem prior to the update and was wondering if anyone else who had some epic builds on the xbox one had this issue or if i am all alone with this plight.
Could you help build on my world

Will you fix the World Transferring for Xbox 360 - Xbox One or will it be fixed when Xbox 360 get the new update?

is it me? or every time an update is released, a major bug occurs.

Bugs are going to arise. As a game dev myself when i release bug fixed games bugs are found that i never saw when testing. Terraria is a big game even for its small file size not to mention they have to keep making alterations as this was a pc game to begin with. They will get there, this stuff takes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom