Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone else had any lag issues since the update. in my main world where i keep my collections on display is now currently dang near unplayable due to lag. but it is only in areas i have spent alot of time building in and are heavily decorated. i didnt have this problem prior to the update and was wondering if anyone else who had some epic builds on the xbox one had this issue or if i am all alone with this plight.
Me too! Whenever I spawn in my jungle clothes shop, it lags like crazy. Here is a screenshot of my house so you know what I am talking about:
(Gear is outdated though)
Screenshot-Original.png

& i thought the last update for console hit microsoft consoles that bad. i may not like nor care for xbox, but i share the pain when updates ruin gameplay for my fellow players, stay strong my friends.

All items/expert arena/insanely built world!

So my all items world was hacked so I can't play on it, :( , so if anyone wants to rebuild with me, I'm accepting help from everyone, the only thing I will not accept is vulgar pixel art, but anyways, I accept all pixel art, arenas that prevent death during both boss fight/events. A house is already accounted for, if you would like to add on, just ask, I would like Npc styled housing. So in short, all that is required:Expert or Advanced arena/NPC styled housing/pixel art/and all items in-game sorted on different chests/areas

It better be there or I'm just gonna play some rainbow six Vegas 2, or Minecraft, or another game I like until the update comes out
no. it isnt there
All items/expert arena/insanely built world!

So my all items world was hacked so I can't play on it, :( , so if anyone wants to rebuild with me, I'm accepting help from everyone, the only thing I will not accept is vulgar pixel art, but anyways, I accept all pixel art, arenas that prevent death during both boss fight/events. A house is already accounted for, if you would like to add on, just ask, I would like Npc styled housing. So in short, all that is required:Expert or Advanced arena/NPC styled housing/pixel art/and all items in-game sorted on different chests/areas
off topic bruh.

This might be slightly off-topic, but what do Teal Mushrooms and Green Mushrooms look like on the console minimap (mostly as in what color and how big the pixels are)? And what blocks do these plants grow/are found on?

This might be slightly off-topic, but what do Teal Mushrooms and Green Mushrooms look like on the console minimap (mostly as in what color and how big the pixels are)? And what blocks do these plants grow/are found on?

Dye items on the mini-map are 2x2 (I could be wrong, but they are small) pixels that are colored white. They're fairly hard to spot at times as they can blend in with surrounding tiles. I believe they grow on dirt blocks in the cavern and underground areas, well the ones I've found were on dirt anyway.

Dye items on the mini-map are 2x2 (I could be wrong, but they are small) pixels that are colored white. They're fairly hard to spot at times as they can blend in with surrounding tiles. I believe they grow on dirt blocks in the cavern and underground areas, well the ones I've found were on dirt anyway.
Thank you for your response! I tested 4 dye plants and they were all white on the minimap. The white was bright as well. I just found the mushrooms and I can confirm that they can grow on stone along with dirt. I can almost guarantee that when I see an isolated bright-white pixel on the minimap, it's a dye plant! Thank you so much!

Thank you for your response! I tested 4 dye plants and they were all white on the minimap. The white was bright as well. I just found the mushrooms and I can confirm that they can grow on stone along with dirt. I can almost guarantee that when I see an isolated bright-white pixel on the minimap, it's a dye plant! Thank you so much!

I was also looking for these dye material and found them more often in the underground layer (excluding Jungle and Snow biomes). I don't know if it's because other dye material found only in these biomes have more chance to spawn, like Cyan or Lac Beetle, so here I leave this doubt for whoever knows it.

I was also looking for these dye material and found them more often in the underground layer (excluding Jungle and Snow biomes). I don't know if it's because other dye material found only in these biomes have more chance to spawn, like Cyan or Lac Beetle, so here I leave this doubt for whoever knows it.
The orange bloodroot is think glitched so it doesn't spawn properly but it will still spawn and cyan and lac beetles for me spawn best in the lava pools underground jungle

The orange bloodroot is think glitched so it doesn't spawn properly but it will still spawn and cyan and lac beetles for me spawn best in the lava pools underground jungle

Orange bloodroot isn't glitched since last update I think. It's pretty hard to find it though. I don't think I've found more than 10 of it in my worlds.

Orange bloodroot isn't glitched since last update I think. It's pretty hard to find it though. I don't think I've found more than 10 of it in my worlds.
I think it's bugged so that it only spawns upon world generation...

Last edited:
I can just imagine as SOON as a thread pops up saying the Xbox 360 update is here, lets just say it'll be Black Friday x3. :pumpking: Just try not to get TOO crazy when that update releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom