Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if its just me but are the twins laser attack supposed to arc like arrows? I've been comparing pc and console versions of the optic staff.

Yes that's how pc wiring has always been.

Orbs from the mask should be doing bonus damage to enemies instead of healing you.

Because Sony certified the update sooner than Microsoft. Plain and simpleven.
yeah i know, but it isn't working the white orbs isn't chasing the mobs.:mad:

one thing not in the changelog is that the performance on the vita has been vastly improved in this update even with loads of traps active at once frames stay the same. the only place I see any performance issues is in the Glowing Mushroom Biomes...also I have I think 5 black lens left over after making my optic staff if anybody needs them bad enough

.... $25 estimated price for the NA version? Ouch.

Some people say that Steam taking a ~40% cut out of sales is a ripoff... nothing like jacking the price up 250% from the original PC version, lol.

.... $25 estimated price for the NA version? Ouch.

Some people say that Steam taking a ~40% cut out of sales is a ripoff... nothing like jacking the price up 250% from the original PC version, lol.
As has been pointed out many times - the console manufacturers largely determine the price of games on their platforms, not the developers or publishers. They make their comparisons based on other games on their platforms, not what it sells for on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom