Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem the Manual Cursor issues for the PS3/Vita versions have been addressed, but hey- glad to see everything's running pretty smoothly otherwise.

Shop says it's also in German, so Re-logic fixed the Crappy Translation for this one?
Technically it doesn't mstter, gonna play on English anyways. xD

Nope.jpeg

Celestial Shell is not on console yet

Celestial Magnet is though so may even your friend is confused :)
He could turn into a wolf at night and a merfolk
@demvic1

When you quote me/anyone, next time make sure not to add additional info to the quoted section otherwise it looks like I've said something I haven't :) :)

Here's my original message:
whoops.

Last edited:
(PSVita rant :redmunch:)In hard mode, I have to put 1 npc in a house about 100 blocks away from another single-npc house to avoid the slowdown. Because of this npc slowdown bug, the whole surface has houses dotted about it, and as such no hostile mobs spawn on the surface across most of my world anymore. Rain causes the game to slow down even more when entering caves or approaching 1 npc house, and now the game is almost entirely unplayable when above the surface. The underworld isn't much better, because 6 lava bats (or any group of hostile NPCs) also causes slowdown, just not as much as friendly NPCs do.

How did the PSVita version even pass submission when slowdown is first noticeable after about 10 minutes after creating a world (provided anyone makes houses for the guide, merchant & dye trader), meaning how hard is it to miss this issue? ;(

But on a positive note at least we know the new QA team are slightly better than the previous team ;)

Maybe we have been lied to

It'sh a conspirishy!

(PSVita rant :redmunch:)In hard mode, I have to put 1 npc in a house about 100 blocks away from another single-npc house to avoid the slowdown. Because of this npc slowdown bug, the whole surface has houses dotted about it, and as such no hostile mobs spawn on the surface across most of my world anymore. Rain causes the game to slow down even more when entering caves or approaching 1 npc house, and now the game is almost entirely unplayable when above the surface. The underworld isn't much better, because 6 lava bats (or any group of hostile NPCs) also causes slowdown, just not as much as friendly NPCs do.

How did the PSVita version even pass submission when slowdown is first noticeable after about 10 minutes after creating a world (provided anyone makes houses for the guide, merchant & dye trader), meaning how hard is it to miss this issue? ;(

But on a positive note at least we know the new QA team are slightly better than the previous team ;)

It'sh a conspirishy!

I don't exactly know if orange bloodroot is still bugged or not, if it's not
can someone tell me what part of my world I should look. Thanks.

Edit: I found a bloodroot 18 mins after making this post. I feel awesome, I still wanna know if its bugged though.

Last edited:

It'sh a conspirishy!

ok seriously I think you may want to backup your save and redownload the game because performance is miles better for me since this update and I am on a large world with many buildings/traps/NPCs and do not have any of these issues you are talking about

When I say npc slowdown bug, I mean this beauty of a feature. And yes, I have redownloaded the game, and it's still occurring. This is the first model of PSVita, in case that affects it @demvic1 @deathblade200

Basically, my home base has 4 NPCs. The guide, the merchant, the dye trader, and the painter. Occasionally, the travelling merchant drops by for a cup of tea (more on that shortly)

These 4 NPCs cause the game, as shown in the brilliantly recorded footage of a wooden floor, to slow down by almost 50%. Music plays the same, but as I moved away from the NPCs, the game sped up to normal speed.

Back to the travelling merchant. He spawns by the house because it is the largest collection of NPCs, as he does. For me, that means the game slows down some more

And that, is the tale of the NPC Slowdown Bug

Plz fix thx

When I say npc slowdown bug, I mean this beauty of a feature. And yes, I have redownloaded the game, and it's still occurring. This is the first model of PSVita, in case that affects it @demvic1 @deathblade200

Basically, my home base has 4 NPCs. The guide, the merchant, the dye trader, and the painter. Occasionally, the travelling merchant drops by for a cup of tea (more on that shortly)

These 4 NPCs cause the game, as shown in the brilliantly recorded footage of a wooden floor, to slow down by almost 50%. Music plays the same, but as I moved away from the NPCs, the game sped up to normal speed.

Back to the travelling merchant. He spawns by the house because it is the largest collection of NPCs, as he does. For me, that means the game slows down some more

Plz fix thx

I'm also on the OLED Vita with all the NPCS grouped together with a crapload of pictures, furniture, statues, trophies and even fancy animated walls and I still do not experience this issue or any slowdown at all since the update

Plz fix thx
wow that bug is so easy to notice. how did sony miss it

I'm also on the OLED Vita with all the NPCS grouped together with a crapload of pictures, furniture, statues, trophies and even fancy animated walls and I still do not experience this issue or any slowdown at all since the update
maybe it only happens with a certain ammount of NPCs so thats probably how sony missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom