Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see my Terrarian when the update hits, standing there wearing a twin mask a red cape little twins floating eyeball spring hopping in my Pearl Block and Spooky Wood fortress satisfied

Well then, everyone's excited for the update! That makes me feel great. The ONLY thing I might be worried about is if when the update comes, will our worlds be updated or will we have to make a new one?

with how long MS took with their update, I'm just hoping while 505 was waiting they ironed out some of the bugs that cropped up... but nonetheless MINI-TWINS!!! AND RAPID FIRE TERRA BLADE!

Well then, everyone's excited for the update! That makes me feel great. The ONLY thing I might be worried about is if when the update comes, will our worlds be updated or will we have to make a new one?

I'm not 100% sure, but I do believe world's should be updated unless there's new stuff added in to World-Gen. For example, in my oldest world I found the Angler just fine, but I had to make new worlds for things like the Skymill, Living Loom, etc.

I'm just hoping that the fix to glass walls will take effect in my current world. Eventhough the look drives my OCD insane, I left them there. I don't even care if I have to knock them down and re-build, I'd just like them to be fixed.

I'm not 100% sure, but I do believe world's should be updated unless there's new stuff added in to World-Gen. For example, in my oldest world I found the Angler just fine, but I had to make new worlds for things like the Skymill, Living Loom, etc.

I'm just hoping that the fix to glass walls will take effect in my current world. Even though the look drives my OCD insane, I left them there. I don't even care if I have to knock them down and re-build, I'd just like them to be fixed.

Thanks either way man. Hope there's a fix for that OCD. Once that Update comes, I'll be Tearing down enemies... WITH STYLE! My character will look majestic. It will take A LOT of experimenting, Dyes, and coins but its all worth it for Good Ol Coolguy! Sorry for sidetracking, Thanks man.

I do. Played it almost all my life.
I have 360 and XBOne but I'm gonna go on 360 to transfer my best world (which is 2 years worth of work) to my XBOne
[doublepost=1467874763,1467874559][/doublepost]
I have 360 and XBOne but I'm gonna go on 360 to transfer my best world (which is 2 years worth of work) to my XBOne
Acutally I also hve some friends on 360 so I could be defeating the twins too for the optic staff

Last edited:
360 is good enough for me. I currently have a PC version, a Console version, and a "Mobile" version, just so I know all about all three variants. I wish there was a way to transfer files between versions.

Reactions:
URGENT TERRARIA COMMUNICATION

We are sorry to confirm that a serious issue exists in the Xbox One update that was published 6th July 2016, version KTCP-20160531. Online multiplayer is broken, and players should avoid trying to use that game mode for now.

Single player and local multiplayer are not affected, and can be safely used.

For the information of the technically minded on here, we deploy to a 'development' version of Xbox Live during the QA phase for testing. This is intended to exactly replicate the conditions of the retail one. These crashes do not occur in dev, or obviously we would have not signed off the update. We're working with Microsoft now to debug this, and be assured that we are working on fixing this currently, and we will get a fix out as soon as practical. We’ll continue to keep you informed via these channels.

So for now, consider online out of bounds on Xbox One. Hopefully we can solve this soon, please be patient. For now, all I can offer is my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

We are sorry to confirm that a serious issue exists in the Xbox One update that was published 6th July 2016, version KTCP-20160531. Online multiplayer is broken, and players should avoid trying to use that game mode for now.

For the information of the technically minded on here, we deploy to a 'development' version of Xbox Live during the QA phase for testing. This is intended to exactly replicate the conditions of the retail one. These crashes do not occur in dev, or obviously we would have not signed off the update. We're working with Microsoft now to debug this, and be assured that we are working on fixing this currently, and we will get a fix out as soon as practical. We’ll continue to keep you informed via these channels.

So for now, consider online out of bounds on Xbox One. Hopefully we can solve this soon, please be patient. For now, all I can offer is my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.
what about 360?

Oh no... So hopefully the Xbox 360 dont catch these problems. I JUST WANT MY VANITY WINGS!!!;(

Which of you guys play 360. I'm already playing the update and it is good. I have been playing it all yesterday
I do
[doublepost=1467900376,1467900174][/doublepost]
Which of you guys play 360. I'm already playing the update and it is good. I have been playing it all yesterday
The full 1.2.4 update? cause I didn't think it was out unless you were playing on Xbox one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom