Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait how are you gonna brutally nerf the spectre hood but not add the set bonus for the spectre mask. what are you guys doing during cert testing?! eat pizza!? Break dance?! and i swear the optic staff better be working or i will explode.

thank god the update is coming tomorrow, I have been watching this thread for a while and rejoiced when we learned that Xbox will finally be free of the cert. stage

wait how are you gonna brutally nerf the spectre hood but not add the set bonus for the spectre mask. what are you guys doing during cert testing?! eat pizza!? Break dance?! and i swear the optic staff better be working or i will explode.

I too am hoping for a EPIC update but just understand that theres always a flaw forgotten. Just know by tomorrow, we will be curious in what this update has to offer. Even glitches, exploits, bugs. Just wait until it goes live (Wait a couple of years while its updating) and hope for the best. :merchantwink:

I've been searching for something official stating we are getting the update tomorrow, but I've had no luck. Sorry to be that guy, but without proof to back your claims up, I'm calling shenanigans.

I'll look some more and see if I can find anything.

Edit - Nope, nothing. Google, Twitter, Facebook all have info about the X1 update, but nothing official stating tomorrow.

Last edited:
Oh that would suck so much galadick
[doublepost=1468182081,1468181990][/doublepost]Personally I am wanting the update for the mounts. I got the fuzzy carrot (then lost it) and I am really hoping it doesn't suck

I've been searching for something official stating we are getting the update tomorrow, but I've had no luck. Sorry to be that guy, but without proof to back your claims up, I'm calling shenanigans.

I'll look some more and see if I can find anything.

Edit - Nope, nothing. Google, Twitter, Facebook all have info about the X1 update, but nothing official stating tomorrow.
There was a post a bit back that 360 update passed verification and it's basically going to be distributed early next week

Early next week doesn't mean Monday. It could be Tuesday, or even Wednesday as both days are "early" in the week.

I'm seeing a lot of "Confirmed for Monday" talk, but there isn't anything to back those claims up.

Early next week doesn't mean Monday. It could be Tuesday, or even Wednesday as both days are "early" in the week.

I'm seeing a lot of "Confirmed for Monday" talk, but there isn't anything to back those claims up.

At best, Monday. I really don't see the point for them to hold out much longer is it has passed verification from MS

I don't see the point for MS to hold out any longer either, but it's not going to cause me to issue information that's not verifiable. That's all I'm saying. I just want to see where Monday was indeed 'confirmed.'

Well, this is certainly awesome news; if the X1 already has it, the 360 shouldn't be too far behind now. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll get to go hunting for the Stylist and start my Summoner playthrough.
This makes no sense. wasn't xbox 360 submitted first, and we had to wait for the X1. wth. anyways <:
[doublepost=1468206930,1468206898][/doublepost]
xbox 360 users THIS UPDATE IS AWSOME
[doublepost=1468203982,1468203920][/doublepost]so now for me finally the wait for 1.3 begins;)
wait its out, right now????
[doublepost=1468206991][/doublepost]I also realized that i cant use most of the items in the update. I'm a mage

Thats because you didnt see Deanzor's post BEFORE he edited it.

This makes no sense. wasn't xbox 360 submitted first, and we had to wait for the X1. wth. anyways <:
[doublepost=1468206930,1468206898][/doublepost]
wait its out, right now????
[doublepost=1468206991][/doublepost]I also realized that i cant use most of the items in the update. I'm a mage

Hes on Xbox 1 because its not out yet for 360.

If you have nothing to do but cheat the game and then "wait" for the next update. Try starting a new character and get everything legit this time. I have to admit I cheated to get the SDMG, bloodroots, and even dev items. But after all that I realized it wasn't worth losing my joy of the game for items cheated in. So I deleted my worlds, and began anew. I regreted it ever since... jk.

If you have "nothing" to do in the game and are bored. Instead of using your most powerful character to do everything in a span of a few days, start a new character and it should take a few weeks to get back to were you were before.

For this patch I plan to make a new world and character to get the most from this update. If you play like this I'm sure you'll be happier with the game, and don't be scared about deleting old worlds or characters. Everything can be obtained again.

If the patch just came out and your bored and want the next one already, then you definitely haven't played legit or gone through all the possible ways to play legit.

Last point, stop complaining to these developers about not getting the update. These updates are free after you bought the game "once" for $15, some free through Xbox Live gold some years ago. If you can't understand that the developers seek to lose money making free updates for us, then you don't deserve to be playing this game.

P.S. I like tacos :dryadcool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom