Wii U Update and 3DS News

Status
Not open for further replies.
The organisation of forum, 505 and whatever is Hard to get xD

But all i know together is just that I know they are still working in the update and dont have the solution for the issue...
I hoped the update would be here in Aug...

Now it's sep and could cry xD

The organisation of forum, 505 and whatever is Hard to get xD

But all i know together is just that I know they are still working in the update and dont have the solution for the issue...
I hoped the update would be here in Aug...

Now it's sep and could cry xD
Play other games to pass the time. The wait won't feel as slow and your mind will be focused on something else. This should help make you suffer less.

Play other games to pass the time. The wait won't feel as slow and your mind will be focused on something else. This should help make you suffer less.
Did you See what Games are out atm???
Nearly all of them are sh*t xD

My eng is awful, so just german Games. I'm waiting for a f****ng yugioh with MP since 2011, and most of my Games i played again...
Newest is shovel knight (cool but much too short...).

I have Hard Problems with Patience, but thats Not the thing...
I just want to know how long i have to wait ^^
Waiting is annoying, but waiting without to know how long is killing me ^^

So the Only 'really Important' thing in the Text is, that the crashes should stop (and the bigger worlds for Players with n3ds, but i have o3ds).

If that (and the other small) would be solved.... Great, but that Informations are for the beginning, when they Start working on the next update...
Not for a Moment when the update should be here already ^^

Sry for all devs n Stuff... Waiting make me... Kinda Bad guy xD

For those asking about a release time frame on 3ds, we've got at least another 6 weeks of development planned. But the reality is it's done when it's done. As @Loki said the stability stuff is priority, and we'll keep at it until we're confident it's ready.

For those asking what comes next, wow, please let us get this one out the way first.

For those asking about a release time frame on 3ds, we've got at least another 6 weeks of development planned. But the reality is it's done when it's done. As @Loki said the stability stuff is priority, and we'll keep at it until we're confident it's ready.

For those asking what comes next, wow, please let us get this one out the way first.
Thank you Deanzor :3 btw is there any chance for online multiplayer in the future?

So... 6+ weeks to the update? °.°

So... The earliest Moment when my game stop crashing is about the middle of october?

Well, ty for a time i can calculate with but i'm shocked about it ^^

I dont know what the devs did since 1.03 came out...

it's good that both nintendo systems have caught up with the rest of the consoles, sucks that the 3DS won't see 1.3

So... 6+ weeks to the update? °.°

So... The earliest Moment when my game stop crashing is about the middle of october?

Unfortunately, trying to tease out crash issues that are as "random" as these appear to be (meaning no obvious pattern) takes a ton of investigative work to sort out. I suspect that is a big reason for the long time frame

Unfortunately, trying to tease out crash issues that are as "random" as these appear to be (meaning no obvious pattern) takes a ton of investigative work to sort out. I suspect that is a big reason for the long time frame
I think you misunderstood me ^^

I have Terraria 3ds since May with crashes.
It's out in the end of dec and in june the 3. Update should come out (every 2 months).
As i heard 1.03 came out, i thought the crashes would stop...
They didn't :(
logical 1.04 should have been aviable nearly 1 month ago...
Now it's sep and they told that they started???

What did they do the last 3 months???
Waiting what we are writing Down in the issue thread? °.°
6+ weeks from now...
That means Not after 2 monts like 3 updates before, but at least 4,5 months (maybe more...)

I was assured it's like 1-2 weeks after they tell us sth about it...

I know, but thats Not really helpful xD
I'm very logic 'n Stuff, but a Bit choleric ^^

3 months of waiting for Informations whats in the update we all knew...
(except larger worlds)

And Not now...

Sick...

I feel like instead of Moon Lord for old gen consoles, that we should have a different final boss similar to him. if dyes aren't possible for 3ds it's fine. but I really just want to experience something new in the 3ds versions for old 3ds and N3DSs. Have 505 and CodeGlue ever suggested this?

I feel like instead of Moon Lord for old gen consoles, that we should have a different final boss similar to him. if dyes aren't possible for 3ds it's fine. but I really just want to experience something new in the 3ds versions for old 3ds and N3DSs. Have 505 and CodeGlue ever suggested this?
I like that idea too.

I know, but thats Not really helpful xD
I'm very logic 'n Stuff, but a Bit choleric ^^

3 months of waiting for Informations whats in the update we all knew...
(except larger worlds)

And Not now...

Sick...
Finding out the causes of the crashes is not easy to find, that's why it has taken so long for this update to come out. Just because they have been slow, it doesn't mean that they have been lazy. They also don't have to send out updates every 2 months, where the hell did you get that idea from? They update whenever they can and whenever they feel like it. The PC version never updated every 2 months, updates were slow for that too. Same thing applies to other games too.

Finding out the causes of the crashes is not easy to find, that's why it has taken so long for this update to come out. Just because they have been slow, it doesn't mean that they have been lazy. They also don't have to send out updates every 2 months, where the hell did you get that idea from? They update whenever they can and whenever they feel like it. The PC version never updated every 2 months, updates were slow for that too. Same thing applies to other games too.
I dont think they are lazy.
I just know terraria from 3ds since May(just with crashes) and in the time it's on in the eshop there are 3 Updates (in ~6 months), so average 2 months.
And I didn't say they have to bring them all 2 months^^

I'm just pissed, that 3 months of waiting are Not enaugh and now i have to wait 1,5+ months...

I love that game and just want to enjoy it.

If a game has such a crash issue, the dev's have to ignore new Content and small Bugs n Stuff and just Focus on that issue - all together as far as they can.
Cause that is not a bug or a small glitch... This sh*t makes the game nearly unplayable(i hope that word exist xD)

I know that they like to bring less Updates with much Content what's possible, but the fact is: this really awsome game is nearly unplayable for at least 4-5 months (all the time i know it) and till the crashes stop, i give a f*ck of more Content.

The only reason i came in this Forum is to cry for these damn crashes and show the devs and admins that I'm pissed about that.

Is it truly the final Wii U update? I'm asking because the sensitivity of the Wii U Pro controller sticks is still set way too high, sometimes making the cursor move by itself. And accomplishments from playing local multi are still messed up without any option to reset them… Those problems really shouldn't be left unaddressed.

It might very well be. Also I'm not sure I the next update will be the last for 3DS but it might not be for N3DS. I guess we'll find out. However I'm excited to see what they have planned for 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom